Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Natalie_Luna
Jun 18, 2013

Started the game as natalie (duh),will apply whenever i find the time to get to 20, can i reserve guild chatterbox grith :x

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Natalie_Luna
Jun 18, 2013

Do any of the schools get proper melee unarmed sets? Ive been playing emei in the preview it looked like 2nd set is one but didnt get that far yet...

Natalie_Luna
Jun 18, 2013

randombattle posted:

Well I found next next chinagame for 2 years from now when Swordsman goes to poo poo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLQ22aF_SS4

poo poo looks straight baller.

As for the now there are plenty of goons and pubbies who are at <50 contribution points who joined days ago so there is plenty of room for culling.

Posted a note about that in wushu thread, looks like unreal 4 engine is used, the guys with spears and bows are basically rg, beggars have neat unarmed fist and kick sets and a sortoff wudang is shown often in the dev vids too...

However they say its active block and even dodge so no rng in defense so its gonna be ping to win, it went open beta in china this month

Natalie_Luna
Jun 18, 2013

Game has been out for like a month and you make people quit... Now you need the stalking of streaming girls and a grithok erotic jail video... Possibly lemon parties and it seems almost like the lost home of gtc

Natalie_Luna
Jun 18, 2013

Darn wrong post .-.

Natalie_Luna fucked around with this message at 14:38 on Jul 22, 2014

• Locked thread