Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
GirthcockTM playing yet another BAD MMO. :getin:

How much worse than Wushu is this? Are there a million Viets/Thais playing? What is the GPC (Grief Potential Coefficient) of this game?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Third World Reggin posted:

For your particular brand of mmo I don't think you will like it.

The arena system you may like and you do that just for fun. We do fight clubs pretty much every night.

The rest of it is as stated earlier in thread, age of wushu is everquest, swordsman online is world of warcraft.

It is on rails, opens up when the grind hits at 40+ and that is when open world pvp really starts.

So it's a bit more focused on the gameplay and game systems. That's not too bad. Might check it out none the less. Haven't played a MMO since TESO any way so that itch is there.

BERGfu posted:

Also the maturity of the opposing guilds in this game are equivalent to a three year old so expect tantrums for doing regular pvp stuff.

So basically WUSHU: A game that makes you click a warning dialogue that amounts to OPEN PVP, poo poo HAPPENS, DEAL WITH IT.

The amount of crying that happened in Wushu when all we did was PVP is legendary second only to the stories I hear about EVE.

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Drinkfist posted:

I think the PvP aspect of the game is going to be based on when the arena poo poo gets activated and what we are able to do at the level cap as well as how many of us will still be playing the long to make it there.

I don't know about you, but I've already quit :v:

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
All this bot talk just took away any want and or need to play this game :negative:

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Boogaleeboo posted:

Why, it's an in-game bot, it's a tool they give you to use. It mostly helps with crafting, as it can kill things and pick up the mats you need to make potions and food. Also greens to upgrade your equipment. The experience isn't terrible, but you can make the same amount in a single guild event. Of which we always have one, every day.

Oh it's in game, yeah that kinda changes things :)

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Script stealing, more like tear harvesting :q:

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
That's a record. 1 month in and people already rage quitting the game because of GOONS.

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
So to install this game you have to install that stupid ARC launcher eh?

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

BERGfu posted:

Welcome to China Steam aka Star Trek online

Except I already have STO installed via steam :colbert:

Welp, here's to the chinamen stealing all my infos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
That install lasted all of 10 minutes. Not my type of game for sure :shobon:

• Locked thread