Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HotBobaloo
Jun 19, 2002
Applied to guild as FuLeng. This game is pretty fun so far. I just got the emei second group of skills. so i can actually kill things pretty fast now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HotBobaloo
Jun 19, 2002
What level should I be before I put in this tutor code, and what does it give me?

HotBobaloo
Jun 19, 2002
I'm enjoying this game and trying out a few different classes. I was thinking about buying the $10 pack, but wondering if the items are given to all characters on an account. I see that it says one leveling pack per account, but does the stuff like the goatskin bag go to all characters? Also, Is the mount and ring in the $60 pack worth it at all? It looks like the $60 pack does not contain the Goatskin bag, which seems to be the most important part of the $10 pack.

HotBobaloo
Jun 19, 2002
Applied as Shinzon

HotBobaloo
Jun 19, 2002

Third World Reggin posted:

Do not save them.

The first set is upgraded via kung fu points until level 50. Spend them all the time.

The mastery at 40 takes kung fu points. Spend them all the time.

Don't worry, it is that simple.

At 50 you level up your skill sets in different ways.

For mastery, should we just be upgrading the obvious offensive stat? Like Wil for endo classes and str for exo?

Also, anyone have a clue if the $60 or $10 pack applies to the whole account? Can you redeem the codes on each of your characters?

HotBobaloo fucked around with this message at 04:20 on Jul 6, 2014

HotBobaloo
Jun 19, 2002
Anyone seem to have an issue where when launching SM from Arc, the patcher gets stuck at connecting to server? Seems pretty random, but annoying.

HotBobaloo
Jun 19, 2002
Anyone have an issue where patcher.exe constantly crashes at connecting to server? I seem to be able to get on once or twice, but after that it constanly crashes until I reset my computer. Doesn't lock up the system or anything, just kind of annoying to have to reset.

HotBobaloo
Jun 19, 2002
Anyone have the issue when you log out of the game, but arc is still running, the patcher will contiue to lock up at "connecting to server"? It doesn't seem to fix itself even if I exit arc or switch accounts. It only seems to work if I reset computer or delete patcher.exe. But then I have to redownload the whole game again.

HotBobaloo
Jun 19, 2002

angellinck posted:

I feel your pain, I just keep closing and opening, eventually It will work just fine!

Oh ok, I tried the end process thing, did not work. At least its not just me.

HotBobaloo
Jun 19, 2002

Liberatore posted:

And trivial. That's the best part. Botting takes all the effort out of it, and if there's one thing bad about Chinese/Southeast Asian games, it's the effort required in upgrading your gear. Gems somewhat take that void but it's still nothing compared to what I'm used to.

Would anyone mind posting a guide to botting? I haven't checked it out yet, is it pretty self explanatory?

HotBobaloo
Jun 19, 2002
Giving this botting thing a try. Anyone have a good skill set for e'mei? What I'm using doesn't seem to efficient. I'm lvl 46 atm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HotBobaloo
Jun 19, 2002
Applied as GwaiLo

• Locked thread