Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DataDyne
Oct 6, 2005

Happy as a birb can be.

Haroshia posted:

They are. Forer just didn't know how to into 5venoms. Their big flaw is the same as Sun Moon where their pull can be tricky to land, but if they land it you are hosed. That player was also playing like poo poo by standing on the ground so much against a Harmony.

Exactly, 5venoms are really strong, the build Forer talked about in the pvp part of his megapost was pretty much the build I gave him give or take and it wrecks everyone. Slight difference was no poison aoe thing though, because that requires you aiming it and that's time spent not exploding your enemy, 5venoms has really good on paper abilities for pvp, but you find you can't use them in actual pvp, hence why it took myself several attempts to create a build which actually did damage, I believe I fought against one of your characters with it Haro.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread