Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fartmanteau
Mar 15, 2007

Mr Nice you are the harking herald to our July. Beautiful as usual.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartmanteau
Mar 15, 2007

omg go Jensie!

fartmanteau
Mar 15, 2007

Dirk Pitt posted:

I will be rooting for Nairo Quintana to take it to Team Sky this year.

You'll have to wait for the Vuelta for that.

fartmanteau
Mar 15, 2007

Oh my Cannondale have a train! With an awesome paintjob too.

fartmanteau
Mar 15, 2007

that pain

fartmanteau
Mar 15, 2007

That's a deathly silence upon the home crowd.

fartmanteau
Mar 15, 2007

Also where the hell did Froome come from? I didn't even see any Sky jerseys up front.

fartmanteau
Mar 15, 2007

Froomey's just tired after crossing the channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeOeZxWiryM

fartmanteau
Mar 15, 2007

This really makes me happy.

fartmanteau
Mar 15, 2007

I was hoping this would be the year we'd see drones, though that would be a pretty amazing feat. They're pretty spectacular in CX coverage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKq0oFfA_Mc

fartmanteau
Mar 15, 2007

I think Sagan knows exactly where he sits and what he's capable of.

fartmanteau
Mar 15, 2007

He was interviewed afterwards and was pretty upfront about it. He's comfortable wearing green (which was his goal from the beginning) and if he has to do all the work at every stage only to be slipstreamed and possibly one-upped at the line it's not worth it so I can see his frustration. It's not like he didn't think he could win and was just lazy.

And yes winning green and no stages would be a funny finger to the rules.

fartmanteau
Mar 15, 2007

And here obviously

fartmanteau
Mar 15, 2007

Anyone else getting persistent "peer not found" on cyclingtorrents? No problems on other trackers. Alternatively, anyone got any other up to date trackers for the tour?

fartmanteau
Mar 15, 2007

This really annoys me about pro sports.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartmanteau
Mar 15, 2007

drat that was a good show. You could see Quintana loving with Froome on the way up, setting pace, looking back, and then attacking again, trying to jam his power strategy, which Quintana and Valverde have been critical of recently. Still wasn't enough to cut into Froome's reserves though.