Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vikingstrike
Sep 23, 2007

whats happening, captain
Welp. There he goes off the back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vikingstrike
Sep 23, 2007

whats happening, captain
New thread should only be about the cool and good cyclists Sepp Kuss and Chloe Dygert Owens.

vikingstrike
Sep 23, 2007

whats happening, captain
Kate and VDP are cool and good too.

I hope Kate is able to bounce back at worlds. Back half of the season was really a step back from the first few weeks.

vikingstrike
Sep 23, 2007

whats happening, captain

TobinHatesYou posted:

Where is the Kate Courtney love. Next American men’s road hopeful probably isn’t Kuss...it’s Quinn Simmons. Rumor is he already has a Sunweb contract.

Isn’t Quinn from Durango too? Must be dumping PEDs into the water out there.

vikingstrike
Sep 23, 2007

whats happening, captain

rngd in the womb posted:

drat, EF has only won the Tour of Flanders all year long. Just constant bad luck.

They might not have won that if VDP knew Bettiol was up the road sooner.

vikingstrike
Sep 23, 2007

whats happening, captain
I hate when athletes in the sports I watch show emotion and are happy. Sepp needs to learn class and how to do it the right way without disrespecting the sport imo.

vikingstrike
Sep 23, 2007

whats happening, captain
I was mainly making fun of Americans even more..... If people in America actually watched this sport like they do, say, football, there would 100% be people on Twitter saying the same thing. I'll work on joke delivery next time.

vikingstrike
Sep 23, 2007

whats happening, captain
People in Colorado are big cycling fans (at least relative to other places in the US). I'm sure people in Durango are very aware of him. I'm sure his family is known, in fact. His dad was a US Olympic ski coach when Sepp was younger, I think.

vikingstrike fucked around with this message at 21:36 on Sep 10, 2019

vikingstrike
Sep 23, 2007

whats happening, captain

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Evenepoel is in the Worlds, right? Though I imagine the Belgian team will be riding in support of Gilbert, I'd definitely give him a shot as well.

Yep. He's in.

vikingstrike
Sep 23, 2007

whats happening, captain

bicievino posted:

Chloweeeeeeee

She crushed today!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vikingstrike
Sep 23, 2007

whats happening, captain