Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Russian Bear
Dec 26, 2007

Tinkoff isn't an oligarch by traditional "russian oligarch" standards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Russian Bear
Dec 26, 2007

He disobeyed team orders, but got a win out of it. Astana could react my not racing him the rest of the season, but likely this is his last race anyway so he didn't give a gently caress.

Russian Bear
Dec 26, 2007

Loving that rangy Dutchman, truly the hero of this year's Vuelta. But i hope Purito wins.

Russian Bear
Dec 26, 2007

That was a lot of effort for 2 seconds, but that was awesome.

Russian Bear
Dec 26, 2007

Perfect tactics by Astana as much as it grates on me.

Russian Bear
Dec 26, 2007

Quite the nail biter in TA today. Stybar railed those corners.

Russian Bear
Dec 26, 2007

I know it's cool to hate Sky, but Thomas has a solid record on one week stage races this year and last, where the actually targeted them (i assume). I don't think he has what it takes to hang in week 3 against the top crop though.

Russian Bear
Dec 26, 2007

Couple Italians just mad they lost MSR to a Frenchman.

Russian Bear
Dec 26, 2007

Cosmo's take on the whole thing https://vimeo.com/159805601

Russian Bear
Dec 26, 2007

Now that's how you ride in a cross wind. Go watch stage 3 of Tour of Turkey if you haven't already, it's on youtube.

Russian Bear
Dec 26, 2007

Please, there's nothing "pro" about Red Hook. Get that poo poo out of here.

Russian Bear
Dec 26, 2007

Paddyb posted:

GET HYPE RAGAZZI

http://velonews.competitor.com/2016-giro-ditalia-teams-power-rankings

What the hell is a Gazprom – RusVelo

Wrote a check to the RCS with lots of 0s on the end I bet.

gently caress yes grand tour season. I want Fabs to take pink for the first week or so.

Russian Bear
Dec 26, 2007

Aw gently caress, Dumoulin then.

Russian Bear
Dec 26, 2007

Classic Hesjedal today, losing time because of poor position.

Russian Bear
Dec 26, 2007

As long as they don't do a TTT or TT as the first stage, that seems viable. Much like for the middle eastern races where teams bring a smaller service course (no TT bikes, fewer personnel). Actually sounds cool as gently caress, I'm on board.

Nice win by Greipel today, no one even close. I always like it when he wins because he is always super happy and a very cool dude overall.

Russian Bear
Dec 26, 2007

Masterclass in staying cool by Greipel.

Russian Bear
Dec 26, 2007

Hesjedal still losing time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Russian Bear
Dec 26, 2007

Cycling, such a cruel sport.