Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gibbo
Sep 13, 2008

"yes James. Remove that from my presence. It... Offends me" *sips overpriced wine*

African AIDS cum posted:

Big Fabs looking strong as gently caress

It would be a nice way for him to retire.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gibbo
Sep 13, 2008

"yes James. Remove that from my presence. It... Offends me" *sips overpriced wine*

goatface posted:

"OK" means something a bit different in Dutch.

Sounds like "Not dead" would be the best translation.

Crashing onto a high curb like that has always been a nightmare of mine. I hope she is able to recover.

Gibbo
Sep 13, 2008

serious gaylord posted:

Britain come out with a new OR in their first track event. Gonna be a long few days.

I'm stuck in a hospital with no wireless for a couple days. Are they just ruining pursuit or did they up Kenny's dosages?

Gibbo
Sep 13, 2008

I just got a blood transfusion and don't feel like I could bike up a mountain any faster. I feel so lied to

Gibbo
Sep 13, 2008

goatface posted:

They're repairing the velodrome track with folded paper and duct tape.

Don't they normal just do poo poo like this until they can fill it properly st night?

Gibbo
Sep 13, 2008

tylertfb posted:

I will admit that the pursuits and sprints aren't as fun to watch as the mass start stuff, but we have the omnium tomorrow. To bad the Madison isn't in the games anymore, but that's what the six days are for.

Were for. Some gently caress head company dicked the broadcasting rights on them last winter and I couldn't find a single one in English.

Gibbo
Sep 13, 2008

Skarsnik posted:

She was cruising the whole time

I hear the kids are calling it boosting these days

Gibbo
Sep 13, 2008

ImplicitAssembler posted:

Reminds me that Froome hasn't been knighted yet...

He's not a native, so he can't be.

Gibbo
Sep 13, 2008

One minute for each brain cell he has left.

Gibbo
Sep 13, 2008

wide stance posted:

Teejay to lead the new Project TJ Sport team naturally.

Is the logo a giant tear drop?

Gibbo
Sep 13, 2008

Woo it's Canada's chance to actually win things.

Now to hope that someone actually uploads the Pan-Am Games track coverage to cycling torrents.

Gibbo
Sep 13, 2008

The UCI needs to add a "no race above 35 rule or something". Temperatures this hot start to gently caress with your brain and that's how people goddamn die.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gibbo
Sep 13, 2008

ImplicitAssembler posted:

Wiggins pulls out of the Abu Dhabi tour. Guess he didn't fancy any more questions about 'medical packages'.

He's still going with the team, just not racing .. He just wants to hook up with a bunch of hot brown girls and smoke the hookah.

The team will get back from a stage and open the door to the bus, and sitar music and smoke will pour out. Wiggo will have covered everything in pillows and silks and be talking like some sort of bike riding John Lennon.