Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

African AIDS cum posted:

Drop Froome please
Now and forever, amen.

serious gaylord posted:

Cancellara is out. Fractured 2 vertebrae in the crash.
:/

African AIDS cum posted:

gently caress Froome put in a seated attack that dropped Contador.
laf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

Hahaha that german team thinks they can detect aicar from 8yo samples, it's going to be a loving massacre.

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

Grassroots won't do dick if everyone meets a pack of dopers the instant they get competitive.

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

tarbrush posted:

The team doctor has vetoed this on account of him having an open fracture of his collarbone and he's having surgery tomorrow.
Tony martin is a crazy boyo

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

I'll tell my wife you were mean to me!!!!

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

Lookitdatface

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

I like how they think they'll dig their way out of their grave.

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

He says "once you've caught that bug", not in the sense of an actual illness, he's talking about what he's doing.

Apparently Evans kept a world record jersey for close to year so he could hand it to him. That's loving awesome.

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

Ted Ed Fred posted:

To be fair to Froome, he was pretty tolerant of all the poo poo that's been (literally sometimes) thrown at him. If that had happened to Wiggins I could have seen him getting off the bike and punching people!
Which I'd much rather watch

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

OMGVBFLOL posted:

what happens now

do we just keep bickering and clenching our buttholes until cyclocross season

Only until the vuelta!

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

If he knew he'd won give him an Oscar too.

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

Xir posted:

Not a good combination if you want the general public to appreciate your sport.
Lookit how wrong you are

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

It's funny when anyone argues it's clean when there's no way to demonstrate competent doping.

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

They're taking boeckmans out of induced coma after he showed no traumatic brain injuries :unsmith:

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

Just watch svenness

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

serious gaylord posted:

If it makes you feel better the 18 year old that won the junior 10 mile national TT champs just got done for EPO use. And a 40 year old dude who raced in the masters leagues.
That poo poo will never, ever get old.

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

serious gaylord posted:

This is exactly what will happen. Don't think Astana will be racing the tour anymore.
So it's a good thing then?

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

tylertfb posted:

A kid I know almost ran down Beibs on a training ride with his Domestic Pro team:

http://www.tmz.com/2016/01/13/justin-bieber-bicyclists-near-hit/

Talk about a missed opportunity

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

Rojkir posted:

Her team (her dad) claims it wasn't her bike, but someone from her entourage brought it in to the material zone, it wasn't meant for her to ride on.

LOL
Yeah the UCI rules specifically don't give a poo poo whether you rode it or not.

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

Friendly reminder that she's the current <23 Belgian and European champ, too. Her excuses read like that of a 12YO caught red handed.

Because women in comp cycling didn't have it hard enough already.

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

No really, don't be a loving homophobe.

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

Because they are literally WWF designed for spectacle.

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

Yeah the motorbike crashed them both.

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

Xabi posted:

The UCI look a bit silly in all of this IMO, when they finally decide to going all in it is against a no name female cyclocrosser.
Because when they go after well funded doping road teams they get taken to arbitration and lose.

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

I don't even like the guy and I think that owns.

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

Gibbo posted:

Nah. He's on so many vasodialotors he's about to start photo synthesizing
:perfect:

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

Gijs Verdick just passed away :/

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

serious gaylord posted:

Nah, Kruijswijk hosed up himself. This isn't a case of a puncture or another rider crashing into him, he tried to eat when he shouldnt have and crashed all on his own. Don't have to wait for that.
Yeah nobody crashed Kruijswijk, he hosed up all on his own (and readily admitted as much).
It'd be different if he'd punctured or gotten hit.

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

Lmao that was good

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

Pocket posted:

Please link to this, been moving house so missed all of the reporting.

http://www.independent.ie/sport/other-sports/paul-kimmage-so-many-questions-not-asked-so-many-questions-remain-unanswered-35076219.html

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

goatface posted:

It's a step forward. Sucks to be one of the riders who suddenly isn't needed on their team any more though.
Also if you don't limit salaries it'll just result in rich teams getting even more stacked.

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

Paddyb posted:

Baby steps.
Aye it's definitely a move in the right direction

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

I loving love how annoying that woman must be to brailsford&co

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

Pocket posted:

Beats Lance's climb times but not cheating much 👍

👍

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

goatface posted:

They should just admit that they don't know because they didn't ask.
If you do that in a judicial setting and it turns out you did know, you might be on the hook for perjury.

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

target fixation is a hell of a thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

Owns