Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deetron69
Jan 18, 2005
At this point, I'm just gonna be tuning in every morning in the hope that Sky has some sort of meltdown and real racing might happen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deetron69
Jan 18, 2005
Is anyone running an SA fantasy league on Velogames?

deetron69
Jan 18, 2005
I was immensely pleased that his break was caught, the hater got what he deserved. Also I was going helmetless because it was a big climb and I was looking cool.

e: do we have a velogames fantasy Giro going?

deetron69 fucked around with this message at 15:13 on May 12, 2015

deetron69
Jan 18, 2005
please win the tour Thibault Pinot

deetron69
Jan 18, 2005
So Cancellara is finally retiring this weekend. It's kind of funny how he started with Mapei, and every team he's been on since has been slightly less cool than the one which preceded it.

Mapei - Fassa Bortolo - CSC - Saxo - Leopard-Trek - Trek Factory, etc