Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will be victorious?
Netherlands and Costa Rica
Netherlands and Greece
Mexico and Costa Rica
Mexico and Greece
Football will be victorious
Football is dead
View Results

• Locked thread
Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Postorder Trollet89 posted:

I'm more intrested in France vs Germany quarterfinals, 100 years after WWI broke out and all that.

quote:

Who doesn't want a NED-GER final? One of the biggest international rivalries, steeped in WW2 occupation and all sorts of other poo poo, and the 2 best teams in the competition. It's gonna own

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
gently caress Holland

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
The USA is 50% blacks and Mexicans and it's only increasing

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Montasque posted:

Why do Americans hate Mexicans so much?

Mexicans are better than them at football, also they're taking over their country. Sick stuff

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Maoist Pussy posted:

Its because of people who complain about your region and how it is lovely and doesn't deserve any slots in the big international tournament and well whoops

Who cares or complains about regions lol at least in this forum I've never heard of it. Also how can there be any competition when it's WC winners: UEFA 10 CONMEBOL 9 CONCACAF 0 I don't like to lord the European supremacy over the minnows but drat you guys keep bringing it up...some kind of inferiority complex?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

MrXmas posted:

I get that you're shitposting but maybe don't contradict yourself in your own post, that could help with your shitposting.

Also this topic seems familiar I feel like i've read this before who was it oh yeah it was you

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?action=showpost&postid=431163033

Nice meltdown.

• Locked thread