Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will be victorious?
Netherlands and Costa Rica
Netherlands and Greece
Mexico and Costa Rica
Mexico and Greece
Football will be victorious
Football is dead
View Results

• Locked thread
EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

:hampants::hampants::hampants:
OP i'm very excited about this game and will be watching it at the local gastropub which is serving "philly style fried chicken and waffles" does this choice of food tend to support dutch or mexico more?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

phone posting is the worst way to enjoy world cup posting i'll just be taking a posting hiatus during the ned/mex game and return in fine form for RICA

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

fully 1/3 of all human beings are overweight according to most recent WHO statistics (2008). Likely when the new statistics are published will be 1/3 human beings obese worldwide regardless of culture or economic status.

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

GOAAAAL!

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

Wow I love these Latin commentators.

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

Welp, congrats Oranj.

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

If Greeks win the WC it will be a stick in the eye of Germany and further proof that Greek Football (anti-football) is the way forward.

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

Costa Rica declared peace in 1972 and disbanded their army and is carbon neutral and they are rad as hell pura vida except that I disagree with most of the tenets of that philosophy but it's not like the rear end-loving perpetually-declining disgusting greeks are any better so, die in a fire sophocles.

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

Where did this "Go CONCACAF!!!" nonsense come from? Who cheers for regions?

people from the concacaf

i hope cr can beat the dutch but i'm a little skeptical

in the meantime tomorrow i am cheering for the surprisingly polite and good natured french b/c they were actually really awesome and have great taste in music and food while we were in paris oh and against germany because they beat us in groups and don't wanna play them again no sir.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

Trigger warning, this article contains the word "puto"

• Locked thread