Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will be victorious?
Netherlands and Costa Rica
Netherlands and Greece
Mexico and Costa Rica
Mexico and Greece
Football will be victorious
Football is dead
View Results

• Locked thread
Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
Great strike weak keeping

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
if you're american and want mexico to do well you're a dumb piece of poo poo

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

Darth Windu posted:

Maybe in the CONCACAF. Here, we are all North Americans.

lol thats some mickey mouse bitch poo poo

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

Darth Windu posted:

Kiss my rear end, puto.

please dont kinkshame

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
mexico need to lose so the lawns in my neighborhood get cut on schedule.

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

80085 posted:

Wow this thread has taught me that not wanting the Mexican national team to win and hating Mexicans as people are the same thing

if every other country in the area despises mexicans why can't we?

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

Pissflaps posted:

Americans throws cups of urine and faeces at Mexico fans when they play each other.

just trying to make em comfortable and remind them of home

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
The Netherlands will not win the World Cup this year and will in fact never win the world cup because they are a bunch of beta chokers

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
That was quite the lovely goal

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
hahaha and its rafa marquez that blows it for mexico go gently caress yourself you oval office

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
hahaha go gently caress yourself mexico and rafa marquez it couldn't have been a better piece of poo poo to send his team home

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
they are going to be crying in kitchens and farms all across north america right now ay dios mio!!

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

Weaponized Cum posted:

Rafa marques is a retarded piece of poo poo barca human being and he singlehandedly lost this game ahahaha

this!!! ay papi the refried beans really hit the fan

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
Hahaha what the gently caress was the keeper doing what garbage greek bitch

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
ffs

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
Glad for Costa Rica that was fully sick

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
Navas was immense I hope the Ticos gently caress up those choking beta bastards in orange

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

The Finn posted:

stop quoting his stupid loving post and talk about how Costa Rica are in the quarter final of a World Cup

its real cool and impressive for sure i like watching them they have some sick players. Navas was so good, so many big stops not enough can be said about him tonight and that Ruiz finish was slow as gently caress but placed perfectly.

They are gonna give it to the netherlands good and hard

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
Everyone has been rightfully all over Ochoa for how big he was for Mexico but Navas has been just as incredible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

Thirteenth Step posted:

This is an image of me when I realise its Argentina vs Switzerland and USA vs the Belges tomorrow

Tuesday

• Locked thread