Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Randbrick
Sep 28, 2002
This is why we need cops making goofy precision trick shots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeitgueist
Aug 8, 2003

by Ralp

Randbrick posted:

This is why we need cops making goofy precision trick shots.

I'll take it over panicky unloading a magazine on anyone darker than a paper bag, sure.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
I'd like to see a federal law enforcement draft so everyone can go through the experience of policing a community and, conversely, communities could be policed by a demographic more representative of the country as a whole.

Fortunately(?) reality ends entertaining challenges...oh let's egress.

Zeris fucked around with this message at 19:28 on Feb 13, 2015

Zeitgueist
Aug 8, 2003

by Ralp

Zeris posted:

I'd like to see a federal law enforcement draft so everyone can go through the experience of policing a community and, conversely, communities could be policed by a demographic more representative of the country as a whole.

Fortunately(?) reality ends entertaining challenges...oh let's egress.

then we could do a deep sea fishing or logging draft so then people could see what it's like to work on a really dangerous job where people don't respect you and you don't get a gun

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Cole posted:

And you just sit back and do nothing about it???

Posted about it on the Internet to raise awareness.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Zeitgueist posted:

I'll take it over panicky unloading a magazine on anyone darker than a paper bag, sure.

I don't think a limb shot requirement will prevent mag dumps, nor the darker than a paper bag issue either.

Woozy
Jan 3, 2006

Powercrazy posted:

I don't think a limb shot requirement will prevent mag dumps, nor the darker than a paper bag issue either.

Ah yes I forgot that training doesn't have an non-exculpatory effect on police.

Zeitgueist
Aug 8, 2003

by Ralp

Woozy posted:

Well to be fair, the reason for the frequent shootings of unarmed brown people is probably not specific to firearms training.

Woozy
Jan 3, 2006

Zeitgueist posted:

Well to be fair, the reason for the frequent shootings of unarmed brown people is probably not specific to firearms training.

Probably not, you're right. The people behind them, on the other hand...

Kalman
Jan 17, 2010

Woozy posted:

If you meant it doesn't tend to train police not to fire when they shouldn't, you're wrong. (Gotta go a ways into the article to get that, but it's in there.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
Somebody can make a new thread in a few days. Thank you and God bless 🙏

• Locked thread