Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN

ToxicSlurpee posted:

Yeeeaaaah it can get much worse than that. The area where I'm from the police used to make a literal loving game of getting absolutely hammered, completely falling down drunk, then driving around trying to avoid each other. If they did get caught they'd see who could blow the highest number on a breathalyzer and punish whoever got the lowest by giving them a warning and sending them home. Sometimes they'd get bored, steal a breathalyzer from the station, then spend the entire night driving from bar to bar to see who could get the highest score.

They'd brag about it in public, harass people at random, and pull guns on people during traffic stops for speeding. Sometimes they would just randomly pull people over and cite them for traffic violations that were literally physically impossible in the circumstances. Then you'd constantly hear them lamenting the fact that everybody in the area loving despised them.

edit: And just to make it clear I'm not judging police for drinking or getting merry. If they want to grab a breathalyzer and see who can get the drunkest fine, whatever, I don't give a poo poo. What I take issue with is the fact that they drove while doing it. That isn't the least bit acceptable for anyone to do.

Where exactly do you live?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread