Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
This thread unironically has people calling folks that disagree with them mentally ill.

d&d.txt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

In other words, you really don't know what their expenses or full balance sheet look like, and are just making assumptions about income based on a pile of cash that you saw? Jeez, I really hope they keep you off of financial crimes.

Drug dealers: a section of the populace well known for keeping careful track of their finances.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
It might just be me, but it seems like it's a really bad idea to rely on a burglar's good will to avoid him hurting you.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Sedanchair please stop posting things

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Armani posted:

This is a thing on SA now: basically if you're white then you don't actually empathize with other races so liking non-white people publicly means you have a secret agenda or something

see: white guilt

That said, I don't speak for Cole on this.

Counterpoint: the people who think this are retarded idiots and no one should give them the least bit of attention.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
It's actually pretty hard to hit stuff with a pistol, especially if you're untrained and stressed out.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Ferdinand the Bull posted:

ActusRhesus, I'm really enjoying your posts, and having you give a policeman's side of the story. What would you say would be a good strategy when dealing with a hostile cop who is violating your rights?

Keep quiet and lawyer up later. Arguing with, or worse, starting a fight with, a cop, is never going to end well for you.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Why should a crowd of loud, obnoxious 20 somethings have more of a right to stand in the middle of the road than I do to get to work?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Booourns posted:

It's the only subforum that actually proclaims to be a safe space and has a mod ready every day to defend it after all.

On the other hand, it keeps Sedanchair from posting there.

Effectronica posted:

There's nothing wrong with being contemptuous if you are a superior being, which I am, and which you two are not. But in any case, you wail about people being "hypocritical" while being a hypocrite yourself. You complain about people making offensive jokes while enjoying them yourself. You treat people with contempt and then are disgusted by people doing it to you. It is acceptable to sneer at the depressed so long as you use the codeword "sadbrains" and are part of the in-group, but when the outgroup does it, it's a crime. Do as I say, not as I do.

You have dozens and dozens of posts in crew threads.

• Locked thread