Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Booourns
Jan 20, 2004
Please send a report when you see me complain about other posters and threads outside of QCS

~thanks!

GENDERWEIRD GREEDO posted:

Stop being a loving baby and trying to turn an argument into dumbass point-scoring pissing match. All you had to do was stop responding after he said you were right but instead you try to get some after-action digs in on him like a Usenet nightmare that never ends. Drop it.

If D&D had moderators, I'd agree. But at this point might as well just drop to insults.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booourns
Jan 20, 2004
Please send a report when you see me complain about other posters and threads outside of QCS

~thanks!

Cole posted:

The thread said cops shouldn't be reported on positively because they are just doing their jobs.

When you say "The thread" is that including you too? Or is it just the people who don't agree with you?

Booourns
Jan 20, 2004

~thanks!

ActusRhesus posted:

What were people saying about this thread not advocating for dead cops?

So why are you advocating for dead cops then? Or are you, someone who has posted in this thread, not included in your blanket statement?

Booourns
Jan 20, 2004

~thanks!

Shachi posted:

It's all the tasing I've received to make me so racist. I just can't help it.

Yeah I'm done.

Go back to your safe space forum you big baby.

Booourns
Jan 20, 2004

~thanks!

I'm sure they wouldn't mind if citizens were using pictures of cops for shooting practice.

Booourns
Jan 20, 2004

~thanks!

Vahakyla posted:

This kinda bullshit is what drags this thread down.

Then cry to the mods to do something about it you big loving baby

Booourns
Jan 20, 2004

~thanks!

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Comment was unrelated to KKK assertions. This is just a bad thread that should be gassed.

:boom:

You're a bad moderator

Booourns
Jan 20, 2004

~thanks!

mlmp08 posted:

Yeah, Tom Clancy scenarios like aiming in low light or identifying your targets before you fire on them. Insane!

But yeah, for looking around in a building when you aren't actively being shot at, use a completely separate flashlight that isn't mounted to a gun.

Like you said, identifying your targets by pointing your gun at them seems kinda bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booourns
Jan 20, 2004

~thanks!

Woozy posted:

So lovely that they use it as a staging ground for invading better threads in better subs! I guess it's not as much fun being an obnoxious dipshit if you don't have any place to run back to for high fives and attaboys.

It's the only subforum that actually proclaims to be a safe space and has a mod ready every day to defend it after all.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

• Locked thread