Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx
>Goldmine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

memy posted:

>Goldmine

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Realtalk: How were you initially expecting this to go, Atma?

Explosive Tampons
Jul 9, 2014

Your days are gone!!!

memy posted:

>Goldmine

Atma
Sep 16, 2002

College Slice

Regalingualius posted:

Realtalk: How were you initially expecting this to go, Atma?

I was expecting the entire thing to take place within the livestream.

The idea was to show that by pandering to the audience by screaming or faking being scared like any other lovely horror game "Let's Play" you would generate more viewers- but that never really got a chance to happen.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry

Atma posted:

The idea was to show that by pandering to the audience by screaming or faking being scared like any other lovely horror game "Let's Play" you would generate more viewers- but that never really got a chance to happen.

What happens if we goatse'd the audience?

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Atma posted:

I think the best thing about your threads is that you adapt so easily when it goes outside what you originally planned. Like, there is no way you could have planned going outside the live stream or having lowtax tweet to help build a minecraft goku but it's so seemless it looks anticipatory

Spookydonut
Sep 13, 2010

"Hello alien thoughtbeasts! We murder children!"
~our children?~
"Not recently, no!"
~we cool bro~

Atma posted:

If bob was a precedent it's that there's going to be at least one perspective jump!

cool new Metroid game
Oct 7, 2009

hail satan

you should adapt the adventure of satan into an adventure game studio game

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Wrong thread.

Volkerball fucked around with this message at 20:03 on Jul 14, 2014

almightyerin
Apr 16, 2007

The one the only. Accept no substitutes.
If my art weren't so bad, I'd do one of these in a minute with a female protagonist. I'm curious to see how hilariously vile it would get.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

was there ever any way to stop the bendyman

LiterallyATomato
Mar 17, 2009

almightyerin posted:

If my art weren't so bad, I'd do one of these in a minute with a female protagonist. I'm curious to see how hilariously vile it would get.

Atma, this is why you can't have things.

Atma
Sep 16, 2002

College Slice

Ron Darling posted:

I think the best thing about your threads is that you adapt so easily when it goes outside what you originally planned. Like, there is no way you could have planned going outside the live stream or having lowtax tweet to help build a minecraft goku but it's so seemless it looks anticipatory

Thanks, I try and have it make sense. The biggest derailment was the haunted pokemon game - but it ended up kind of making sense. As much as it could make sense with everything turning into gokus, at least.

It forced me to google and read pokemon creepypasta though. I'll never get those minutes back.

babypolis posted:

was there ever any way to stop the bendyman

There's always a way to do anything.

The biggest chance was probably in his lair in the internet. Flushing him back into his toilet home unfortunately wasn't enough to do it.

I would have let the goatse "throw the ring into Mount Doom" thing happen, probably. I was kind of hoping it would be voted through.

almightyerin posted:

probably going to be vile whether female or not.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

Anyone have links to the last few Atma epics? I only causally glanced at them.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

you can go to the goldmine and most pages have an atma thread

Clayren
Jun 4, 2008

grandma plz don't folow me on twiter its embarassing, if u want to know what animes im watching jsut read the family newsletter like normal

almightyerin posted:

a chick can't be gay so why would anyone want that?

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

omg chael crash posted:

The frontpage has done stories on all of them so far with links to the thread.

edit: also someone posted links to the other 4? of them somewhere in here but I don't know where.

cool new Metroid game
Oct 7, 2009

hail satan

omg chael crash posted:

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634
postin' in a goldmined thread, now I can bask in the reflected glory forever

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

drat, how did i miss the mh370 one

Huge Fucker Bitch
Jan 8, 2004
This was a good thread.

Mathhole
Jun 2, 2011

rot in hell, wonderbread.

Yeah I missed endtimes and mh370. I'm going through endtimes now. This is amazing:

Mathhole fucked around with this message at 08:55 on Jul 14, 2014

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

Ron Darling posted:

Repeating this. Unlike other COYA you give people a lot more freedom and you do such a good job of handling unexpected commands that it just keeps snowballing.

Great job, yet again.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

guidoanselmi posted:

Repeating this. Unlike other COYA you give people a lot more freedom and you do such a good job of handling unexpected commands that it just keeps snowballing.

Great job, yet again.

I assumed Atma was just expecting goons to pick the most vile options imaginable in any given situation and preparing accordingly.

Grey Skies
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Goldmine this sick filth

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Atma posted:

Well yeah, unlike lovely twitch streams, Bendyman is actually real and out to get your anus.

TVarmy
Sep 11, 2011

like food and water, my posting has no intrinsic value

> Replay with the Gabe Newel commentary turned on.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
when is this getting goldmined damnit

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Mathhole posted:

Yeah I missed endtimes and mh370. I'm going through endtimes now. This is amazing:

I got to the end of endtimes before I realized that the main character was Obama and then I had to go back through the whole thing over again with that in mind.

Punc
Nov 3, 2009

Ass to Ass.
This thread deserve nothing but the Goldmine.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Punc posted:

This thread deserve nothing but the Goldmine.

Dreadwroth
Dec 12, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Holy poo poo that was glorious as usual.

terrordactle
Sep 30, 2013
I'm just happy one of my choices was stupid enough to make it through.

Smeego
Sep 9, 2001

japan sucks

Smeego posted:

>new game+

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

memy posted:

>Goldmine

Fuck them
Jan 21, 2011

and their bullshit