Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Atma I can't say I approve of you having a life outside of this thread. We need to work on that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
>kill youre famil for the bendyman

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
>turn back into freakazoid, whip out dilz, prepare for battle.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
um one of the commands was to find all 8 pages and then open up pokemon, so we found them all

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Thanks for this Atma. It was hilarious. I hope one day we can all relish in this story resulting in the death of a real famil.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
if we got a high score, put our name as A.S.S.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

mr.capps posted:

atma I think this was your best one yet. you really did well at making all the sudden genre changes not seem abrupt at all.

obama still is the only guy to have a happy ending, satan's doesn't count since... well we know what happened to him :(

He rode off into the sunset with bobs son and beelz? :ohdear:

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
There's one I didn't read that starts off with a guy in like an indian village or something and an old guy?

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I don't have a link m8. I just remember it.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Wrong thread.

Volkerball fucked around with this message at 20:03 on Jul 14, 2014

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

HiipFire posted:

when is this getting goldmined damnit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU