Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities
Stop fighting you guys!:qq:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
2005 was a good year

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
I like Absurd Alhazred because he's a cool israeli internet person that posts lots of stuff I never knew about, which is actually informative. He's like the opposite of that one IDF soldier that posted in the I/P thread.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
hellbeard

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
I bet Bibi reads D&D, he probably shares MIGF's account with Rahm Emmanuel.

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
I hate you all and you are not my friends. Except for Badger of Basra, he's cool. The rest of you can go to hell.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Venom Snake posted:

I like Absurd Alhazred because he's a cool israeli internet person that posts lots of stuff I never knew about, which is actually informative. He's like the opposite of that one IDF soldier that posted in the I/P thread.

You.. you are shaming me. I must perform seppukku to reclaim my family's honor.

Venom Snake posted:

I bet Bibi reads D&D, he probably shares MIGF's account with Rahm Emmanuel.

That's not all they're sharing. :wink:

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

I hate you all and you are not my friends. Except for Badger of Basra, he's cool. The rest of you can go to hell.

I've just got a bad case of Mediterranean temperament.

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

Venom Snake posted:

The modern IDF couldn't fight its way out of a paper bag unless the bag was made out of Palestinian children.

that's not fair: they have plenty of druzes and ethiopians who they can use as Irishmen, if the need arises

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

the man so stupid he got barred from gbs

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bibi if you are reading this please consider my proposal for a hell in a cell match with the Iranian leadership.

Mormon Star Wars
Aug 13, 2005
It's a minotaur race...

My plan is to revert Absurd Alhazred to Islam and make him leopold weiss 2: carne Asad-a. he's gonna have to work on making his love life way more dramatic tho.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe
oh hey did absurd freak out because he's self-conscious about his country's hilariously bad government again

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Mormon Star Wars posted:

my plan is to revert Absurd Alhazred to Islam and make him leopold weiss 2: carne Asad-a. he's gonna have to work on making his love life way more dramatic tho

:yikes:

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

SedanChair posted:

oh hey did absurd freak out because he's self-conscious about his country's hilariously bad government again

I'll have you know that I have two countries with hilariously bad governments. :newt:

Mormon Star Wars
Aug 13, 2005
It's a minotaur race...

Weiss had like twenty wives, if you don't get started now you will never create The World's First Really Islamic State Unlike All The Other Islamic States Which Are Hella Lame.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant
So someone on facebook just said that I'm "as full of poo poo as a Christmas goose." You know, I don't think anyone has ever been that direct to me before. It's almost refreshing.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Mormon Star Wars posted:

Weiss had like twenty wives, if you don't get started now you will never create The World's First Really Islamic State Unlike All The Other Islamic States Which Are Hella Lame.

Well, if Mormon kept up the multiple wives schtick maybe I'd have reason to convert to that! <:mad:>

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Well, if Mormon kept up the multiple wives schtick maybe I'd have reason to convert to that! <:mad:>

ya know who still does multiwifes?

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Absurd Alhazred posted:

pssht. let me know when there's a religion that ecourages multiple girlfriends

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

StandardVC10 posted:

So someone on facebook just said that I'm "as full of poo poo as a Christmas goose." You know, I don't think anyone has ever been that direct to me before. It's almost refreshing.
i was gonna ask what kind of terrible christmas geese this guy has been served but apparently thats an actual turn of phrase

Mormon Star Wars
Aug 13, 2005
It's a minotaur race...

Absurd Alhazred posted:

I used to joke around about polygamy with a Mormon friend of mine, but she caught on and just told the same jokes but directed at me. Owned, MSW.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

paranoid randroid posted:

i was gonna ask what kind of terrible christmas geese this guy has been served but apparently thats an actual turn of phrase

Haha I thought that too.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
Being a fangirl for a war criminal to distract from your equally repugnant hairdo, I see.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

Volkerball posted:

2005 was a good year

Battmun came out.

Mormon Star Wars
Aug 13, 2005
It's a minotaur race...

PupsOfWar posted:

ya know who still does multiwifes?

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
the south will rise again, insha'allah

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

Yeeeeeee-haw!

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Mark Twain's Biblical argument against polygamy: "A man cannot serve two masters.":boom:

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Obama please make this the Alabama state flag by executive order.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Venom Snake posted:

Obama please make this the Alabama state flag by executive order.

Yessssssss

Or Louisiana, on account of Jindal's "Muslim no-go zones."

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
Okay, the truth is I've had relationships with multiple concurrent women in the past. I'm not really into that kind of thing, it wasn't good for me emotionally.

Verily:

Majorian posted:

Mark Twain's Biblical argument against polygamy: "A man cannot serve two masters.":boom:

and I am too eager to please. :smith:

Randler posted:

Being a fangirl for a war criminal to distract from your equally repugnant hairdo, I see.

I know English isn't your first language, but I did think your reading comprehension was somewhat better than that, Randlerle.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Absurd Alhazred posted:

and I am too eager to please. :smith:

I know the feeling. My mouth gets tired from eating too much box too.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Majorian posted:

I know the feeling. My mouth gets tired from eating too much box too.

There's no need to be vulgar, Majorian! Get your mind out of the gutter.

There is much more to pleasing a partner than performing oral Sodomy upon them!

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Ok, give me your best sartorial tips for uggos/fatties per the new thread title you cannot deny me

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
I can see none of you have dated Dutch girls then, they always come best in pairs.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Venom Snake posted:

I can see none of you have dated Dutch girls then, they always come best in pairs.

Dutch girls love American dudes because they don't have weird uncircumcised wieners.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Mayor Dave posted:

Ok, give me your best sartorial tips for uggos/fatties per the new thread title you cannot deny me

Realize that true beauty comes from within, and that elastic is your friend.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
bring back mosaddegh

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Exclamation Marx posted:

bring back mosaddegh

You can't say "Mosaddegh" without "Mossad.":tinfoil:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ReindeerF
Apr 20, 2002

Rubber Dinghy Rapids Bro
Where can I catch episodes of The Dawouds of Hizbollah?

• Locked thread