Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Unzip and Attack
Mar 3, 2008

USPOL May
Everyone's always blowing Reagan and his "rhetoric" and what not but aside from coining a few masterful terms like welfare queen, he wasn't some incredible orator. People worship him because the modern conservative movement absolutely needs a contemporary conservative figure to lionize and for historical reasons outside his control, he won by default. I mean poo poo, Reagan's own policies failed the 2008 "Reagan Test" that was supposed to be some pseudo-religious standard of devotion. It's not that Reagan was anything special, it's just that his target audience is made up of the worst scum in the country who willingly praise him for poo poo he didn't even do or say.

Also, Chingon IPA is the best IPA. It should be illegal to make beer this delicious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unzip and Attack
Mar 3, 2008

USPOL May
If you guys ever see Southern Tier beer for sale, do yourselves a favor and give it a try. It's a bit pricey but I've never had one of their brews I didn't like. Pumking in particular is a real treat.

• Locked thread