Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ace of Baes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

:agreed:

Winter Fresh
quit pullin my leg

house of the dad

am i welcome in byob

OXBALLS DOT COM

by FactsAreUseless
So whats your point op?

Matoi Ryuko

:D

i am he

gigawhite posted:

am i welcome in byob

ya

FartRomancer.EXE

byob superstar and former mod "jett" fingers his babys rear end in a top hat

fuck. marry. t-rex

:nexus:

Corey Plumper

FartRomancer.EXE posted:

F*NGER!

i am he

*looks into crystal ball* i can see this thread... but the stylesheet is different... it's.... in byob!!

Ace of Baes

FartRomancer.EXE posted:

yeah

Ace of Baes
you say that like it's a bad thing?!?!?!

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN

fuck. marry. t-rex

i am he posted:

*looks into crystal ball* i can see this thread... but the stylesheet is different... it's.... in byob!!

byob isnt green

Cabbages and VHS

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.
gently caress you

Ace of Baes

your gay

ilikedirt

king of posting
i aimt never read byob not even once

ass
i can not wait for francostein's unironic fit of rage about byob to happen in this thread

i am he

he broke down in qcs and ralp closed the thread to protect him from embarrassing himself

Sheng-Ji Yang

bring back lf

GABA ghoul

merge byob and fyad

Beef Turret

by Lowtax
byob is the cruft of the forums where everyone too lovely to be accepted elsewhere is tolerated. and for a while now they've been trying to start forums wars with night crew and fyad because they are extremely pathetic

i am he

butplug accident posted:

byob is the cruft of the forums where everyone too lovely to be accepted elsewhere is tolerated. and for a while now they've been trying to start forums wars with night crew and fyad because they are extremely pathetic

you've relaly got your fingers on the pulse of the forums haha

Flesh Forge

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
I thought BYOB was better than being better than other things, this is pretty disappointing

Wrestlepig

my mum says im cool

why is it people who talk about how reporting posts is bad never get much say in who gets probated

FartRomancer.EXE

chaos rhames posted:

why is it people who talk about how reporting posts is bad never get much say in who gets probated

mods gay

Wrestlepig

my mum says im cool

its a shame that the mods arent cool enough and also not keeping a constant vigilant watch over every thread

Ace of Baes

butplug accident posted:

a lot of fyad bois like to come to byob to take a load off and relax, it's a place to chill and hang out

Ace of Baes
gbs posters often use the term "shitlord" or "privilege" unironically

TEAYCHES

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

bring back lf

Wrestlepig

my mum says im cool

oh no

Captain No-mates

byobump

Wrestlepig

my mum says im cool

my internet clique is the good one

The Droid

Nacho Destroyer posted:

gbs posters often use the term "shitlord" or "privilege" unironically

i am sure chill people such as yourself dont let such trivial things throw off your groove

Captain No-mates

The Droid posted:

i am sure chill people such as yourself dont let such trivial things throw off your groove

please dont use the c-word thats our word

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN

butplug accident posted:

please don't take away their little pride that I'm trying to give them

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN
rally behind my gay rear end, GBS refugees, is poz time

Mumpy Puffinz
what is the point of BYOB?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck. marry. t-rex

gbs... has been conquered

• Locked thread