Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ace of Baes

Spanish Manlove posted:

please don't take away their little pride that I'm trying to give them

your a really bad poster could you please not make posts in my threads thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ace of Baes

Pumpy Muffinz posted:

what is the point of BYOB?

to chill out and shoot the breeze with your pals

ass
"huruhrfngf... t-they... they're NOT CHILL!! man that sure showed them. that's how i'll get praised in nite crew" -francostein

Matoi Ryuko

Pumpy Muffinz posted:

I am.

Robo Reagan

by Fluffdaddy

Pumpy Muffinz posted:

i think it's like gbs but you're not allowed to be mean

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN

Nacho Destroyer posted:

your a really bad poster could you please not make posts in my threads thanks

How chill of you.

Ace of Baes
we hace a lot of night crew posters in byob, but we try to keep them under control, every once in a while we have to round some up and take care of them to make sure they don' t get too rowdy though

ass

Spanish Manlove posted:

How chill of you.

lol

Mumpy Puffinz
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Nacho Destroyer posted:

to chill out and shoot the breeze with your pals

but thats what i do in gbs

Ace of Baes

Spanish Manlove posted:

How chill of you.

i like to chill out and make fun of dumb fags

mabels big day

FYAD is better than BYOB

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN

Nacho Destroyer posted:

i like to chill out and make fun of dumb fags

well this is not somethign I condone of, I shall not abide by it, dude

Matoi Ryuko

Spanish Manlove posted:

How chill of you.

Ace of Baes

Spanish Manlove posted:

well this is not somethign I condone of, I shall not abide by it, dude

im going to ahve to ask you to use proper grammar or mensa will revoke your membership

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN

Nacho Destroyer posted:

im going to ahve to ask you to use proper grammar or mensa will revoke your membership

Well, sire, I do believe that you're trying to get a rise out of me, even aiming for a ban and month probation (which is absurd) for no reason other than because I brought up the questionable emotional and mental state of a section of a subforum, which according to this thread seems to be tenuously close to fragile at best. However more action than just laughing and then gassing this thread before I go to sleep seems problematic and surely queuing up a month/ban is absurd and something I do not wish to perform.

Ace of Baes

Spanish Manlove posted:

Well, sire, I do believe that you're trying to get a rise out of me, even a ban and month probation (which is absurd) for no reason other than because I brought up the questionable emotional and mental state of a section of a subforum, which according to this thread seems to be tenuously close to fragile at best.

if you are making bad gay posts in my thread i am going to treat you like any other poster sorry if you are used to people sucking on your tiny weiner because you have a blue star

Mumpy Puffinz
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Spanish Manlove posted:

Well, sire, I do believe that you're trying to get a rise out of me, even aiming for a ban and month probation (which is absurd) for no reason other than because I brought up the questionable emotional and mental state of a section of a subforum, which according to this thread seems to be tenuously close to fragile at best. However more action than just laughing and then gassing this thread before I go to sleep seems problematic and surely queuing up a month/ban is absurd and something I do not wish to perform.

what the hell are talking about?

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN

Nacho Destroyer posted:

if you are making bad gay posts in my thread i am going to treat you like any other poster sorry if you are used to people sucking on your tiny weiner because you have a blue star

Please do not use gay in that manner in the GBS.

Corey Plumper

I have decided that francostein is worse than BYOB. Well peace

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN

Pumpy Muffinz posted:

what the hell are talking about?

One person will get the point I am referencing, and that is all I aim for.

Ace of Baes

Spanish Manlove posted:

Please do not use gay in that manner in the GBS.

what about fag?

Matoi Ryuko

Corey Plumper posted:

I have decided that francostein is worse than BYOB. Well peace

:laugh:

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN

Nacho Destroyer posted:

what about fag?

This is also not acceptable, anything relating a persons gender, sexual preference, ethnicity, parental marital status, or country of origin is extremely problematic and not tolerated in the Social Paradise I have set up to hug me whenever I feel sad.

Ace of Baes

Spanish Manlove posted:

This is also not acceptable, anything relating a persons gender, sexual preference, ethnicity, parental marital status, or country of origin is extremely problematic and not tolerated in the Social Paradise I have set up to hug me whenever I feel sad.

hrrm *mumbles retard fag under my breath*

Drunk Driver Dad
bang your own butt

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN

Nacho Destroyer posted:

hrrm *mumbles retard fag under my breath*

now if you pardon me, I'm going to gas this thread then brush my teeth and go to sleep. I go to sleep very early because I wake up early to prepare for work. It's fun and responsible.

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN
Whoops I missed

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
i just checked out fyad and it is in no way different than byob to be honest

Matoi Ryuko

Francostein reverted his name to Spanish Manlove on my advice. :laugh:

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!

WetNightmare posted:

i just checked out fyad and it is in no way different than byob to be honest
stylesheet

Diqnol

This thread is comedy gold, I post as I work at my job, wondering why Francostein is so committed to being wrong about something and laughing at the tribalism he condones.

Captain No-mates

if we are doing the tribalism thing can i be the mysterious witch doctor?

Matoi Ryuko

anime gently caress pillow posted:

This thread is comedy gold, I post as I work at my job, wondering why Francostein is so committed to being wrong about something and laughing at the tribalism he condones.

He's a PYF superstar.

City of Glompton

we need gbs, esp for the threads they send us. sometimes we even get their posters! :love: our gbs forums friends

ass
francostein kept getting owned by everyone to the point of having a masked mini-meltdown just before sending the thread to byob

lmfao

Diqnol

Matoi Ryuko posted:

He's a PYF superstar.

I forgot about that, and it explains a lot. Franco I hope you're willing to give this more thought than you have because IMO you're owning yourself atm.

Diqnol

The debate rages on, but for now we can agree at least that FYAD is better than both.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
gbsers post like dis
yobbers post like dis

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
gibbis, can't live w/ it, cant live w/o it, am i rite yobbers??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ace of Baes
GBS posteR: have you seen their forums? none of their threads even go over 100 pages?!

• Locked thread