Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!

Siluvayne posted:

we need gbs, esp for the threads they send us. sometimes we even get their posters! :love: our gbs forums friends

I came here on GBS transfer ship

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron

I think BYOB would be better if it took notes from Fluffieduckie and Bo-Peppers

Highly Unnecessary

BYOB

The Droid

WetNightmare posted:

i just checked out fyad and it is in no way different than byob to be honest

it is better

i am he

The Droid posted:

it is better

ya

dogcrash truther

Spanish Manlove posted:

How chill of you.

haha take a look at this weak-rear end post

Cosmic Charlie

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue

Widestancer posted:

I think BYOB would be better if it took notes from Fluffieduckie and Bo-Peppers

Old crew supremacy

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

Future Virgin posted:

you may think dragons were extancted hundreds of years ago but theyre still alive today. we just call them airplanes and use them to travel.

cannot unsee.

oh yeah total difference over there

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

Amnomia posted:

ITT we are an AIM conversation

whatsup

ah yes i see the difference now

i am he

franco is really bad at this whole posting thing

dogcrash truther

WetNightmare posted:

oh yeah total difference over there

well yeah that thread is byob as gently caress, but that's an outlier

Diqnol

Spanish Manlove posted:

Whoops I missed

This was the final blow, the one that defeated BYOB. This is the post we remember the next time we sass GBS.

dogcrash truther
i have an idea

Ace of Baes
fyad has a better funny post to lovely post ratio than byob, but a lot less posts/threads, as well

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

serious norman posted:

We're just some guys sitting around playing video games

Just chilling, playing some ps4 and a few retro games, chatting and taking it easy, maybe gonna watch a few eps of various series later.

these fyad threads so much different than byob u guys right sorry i take it back

i am he

dogcrash truther posted:

i have an idea

i would like to hear the idea

dogcrash truther
the idea is in the forum, so read the byob and you will see the idea in action

i am he

dogcrash truther posted:

the idea is in the forum, so read the byob and you will see the idea in action

i see the idea

tao of lmao

anime gently caress pillow posted:

The debate rages on, but for now we can agree at least that FYAD is better than both.

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
so far early stages of the experiment show evidence that fyad = byob

Diqnol

Post a thread about your findings pls, this is a thread about Franco.

Abysswalker

francos posts in this thread are really bad, huh

Sergeant Handsome
I thought that fyad and byob are both low effort versions of gbs, but byob is the chill cool one

i am he

Sergeant Handsome posted:

I thought that fyad and byob are both low effort versions of gbs, but byob is the chill cool one

after a long gbs posting session, "drat im tired, mentally"

after byob posting, "hell ya lets seize the day, my life is onnn track"

cuntman.net

actually fyad is the cool chill one and byob is where everyone is angry

tao of lmao

Sleepy Owl posted:

actually fyad is the cool chill one and byob is where everyone is passive-aggressive and angry

Ftfy

mazzi Chart Czar
Swag

dogcrash truther

Steampunk iPhone posted:

My close group of friends have just started taking lsd. we're 21. I have only 3 times but my buddy has tripped now 10 times, and he's very easy to believe everything he's told.

I don't know if it's a problem, but he's getting really spiritual about everything. he's been watching Spirit Science and the Pyramid Code and he believes every word. he's always on some nonsense that Egyptians had a higher level of consciousness than us and knew more than we did about the universe. he talks about how there are many different dimensions and you go to a different realm when you die. he also talks about how the earth is tilted and when it's tilted in a certain direction, the entire world view will change (it apparently tilted on dec 21, 2012). he also tells me when you die, all your experiences from this life will follow you into the next, and you can choose to be reincarnated (which seems to contradict when he tells me he believes everything is one).

my trips have taken me the opposite direction. I've been watching Cosmos and reading about evolution and science. I'm very logical about everything. and I believe that the universe is one, with duality being an illusion. I can see through the ego and I understand. we're all just experiencing this subjectively. I don't think there's a purpose to life. we're alive just because of everything that has led to this point. and when we die, that's it. we go back to the universe.

but my friend tells me I'm thinking too logical. he says I haven't tripped enough and haven't had any spiritual encounters. he knows more about the universe than I (or anyone else) do. but I just don't feel the need to dabble into things like that. everything that I think makes complete sense to me.

do any of you feel similar to him, or me? I'm just looking for opinions or comments, thanks!

Spanish Manlove posted:

Well I'm certainly glad you and your friend have altered your brain chemistry to the point that you're legally almost a different person but according to history I can not recommend this course of action, I suggest rehab instead.

dogcrash truther
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3644537&userid=115888

Spanish Manlove posted:

Please move to southeast asia to do whatever the gently caress you want to do that I hope is not sex with young boys, and never ever post on something awful again.

Matoi Ryuko

How helpful. :stare:

Matoi Ryuko

"I'm allowed to talk out of my rear end, because I'm in MENSA."

dogcrash truther
I suggest rehab for doing acid three times.

Ace of Baes
I like to post about how gay I am on the internet, I'm a great big homo, that's me, the fag who likes to suck weiners and stick them in my butt.

Bukowski

hammulder
jesus christ i'm lollin at franco

ahaha gently caress im dyin ahahaha

poverty goat

dogcrash truther posted:

I suggest rehab for doing acid three times.

ironically lsd addiction is the only one that can't be cured by taking some lsd

bog pixie

There are so many people I'm this thread. I'm really scared

bog pixie

H..hey.... Everyone...

Matoi Ryuko

Ectral posted:

H..hey.... Everyone...

It's cool, just hang out behind me if you're nervous.

PandaCookies

Delicious endangered confection!
I don't know GBS has some good threads...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reset Button

idk gbs was also told to stop using shock words because they weren't funny enough to utilize them properly

but yet i still go. yet i still post.

• Locked thread