Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sergeant Handsome
the chillest forum in the whole wild wild web

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious

wild wild web yippie yo yippie yay

SIDS Vicious

loving yankees oh my god

Looke

Oil Can Boyd posted:

loving yankees oh my god

this guy is a loving a-hole though

SIDS Vicious

posted that in the wrong thread lol sorry fellas

nvm no cake

hey guyz whats goign on in this thread

Sergeant Handsome
lol nothing dawg come join the party

vapoursquid

none other

The Green Calx posted:

hey guyz whats goign on in this thread

we're proving that byob is better than gbs

OPERATE MACHINERY

top scientists gathered from around the globe Tuesday to discus important issues, their findings?

byob > gbs

Sergeant Handsome

Egglands Worst posted:

scientists gathered

[citation needed]

Peta

Subforum tribalism is a dead giveaway to all potential employers that you are a shut-in loser with no life and a massive baby

Matoi Ryuko

Peta posted:

Subforum tribalism is a dead giveaway to all future employers that you are a shut-in loser with no life and a massive baby

:ironicat:

Peta

Please modify your quote to reflect the correction I made to my post

cruft

Peta posted:

Subforum tribalism is a dead giveaway to all potential employers that you are a shut-in loser with no life and a massive baby

This needs further modifications. Right now, you are a shut in loser with a) no life, and also with b) a massive baby.

How about "you are a massive baby and a shut-in loser with no life"?

C+

Matoi Ryuko

Peta posted:

Please modify your quote to reflect the correction I made to my post

No way, Mr. "Always-uses-proper-grammar-and-punctuation". You're just a busta now.

Peta

cruft posted:

This needs further modifications. Right now, you are a shut in loser with a) no life, and also with b) a massive baby.

How about "you are a massive baby and a shut-in loser with no life"?

C+

Cry me a river kid

cruft

Peta posted:

Cry me a river kid

JFC, use a comma. My tear ducts don't produce river kids.

Grade now D+.

Peta

OMG

fronz

cruft posted:

JFC, use a comma. My tear ducts don't produce river kids.

Grade now D+.

Lol... pretty solid reversal of expectation her,e what can I do but laugh?

vapoursquid

none other
i for one think that byob is better than gbs!

Ace of Baes

Peta posted:

actually, im have a lot of friends and often go out to social functions, im also atheltic and have a hot girlfriend,

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

not if you continue down this road of nacho obsession you won't

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
i saw. a windmillslayer post. in gbs

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
if we never went to gbs, no one would know about our avatars, and now they all want one and we won't be special anymore.
:smith:

nvm no cake

ChairmanMeow posted:

if we never went to gbs, no one would know about our avatars, and now they all want one and we won't be special anymore.
:smith:

idk if you've been there but nite crew has basically made big avs super uncool because they all have them

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
weeps

Matoi Ryuko

The Green Calx posted:

idk if you've been there but nite crew has basically made big avs super uncool because they all have them

:irony:

Ace of Baes

The Green Calx posted:

i blame sid vicious and wms

SIDS Vicious

i mean i had my original big av long before byob even came around lmao so idk man dont blame me

SIDS Vicious

xylojw uploaded it for me like, forever ago

Ace of Baes
ok i just blame wms then

Ace of Baes

Nacho Destroyer posted:

ok i just blame wms then

and whoever else has a big av and posts in night crew i dont read night crew so idk

nvm no cake

i'm not sure what i did to you, but you seem to have a real problem with me. it's okay, though, i forgive you. :)

SIDS Vicious

i mean i dont even have a big av now so its definitely not my fault, im just a pretty cool nice guy who feels bad for the mean things he did before

Matoi Ryuko

The Green Calx posted:

i'm not sure what i did to you, but you seem to have a real problem with me. it's okay, though, i forgive you. :)

:thumbsup:

SIDS Vicious

im just glad greg and i were able to work things out and he no longer blames me you know

Captain No-mates

ha ha ha forum posts !

Peta

OMG wrong thread

i am he

byob is better than gbs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sergeant Handsome
avs are for suckaz

• Locked thread