Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Syphilicious! posted:

did you guys know that an antipope is a real thing, like that's an actual concept

yeah but an antipope is just another guy who thinks god is on his side oh wait thats the joke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Morkyz posted:

Someone ask pope Francis to declare a crusade.

To get the Pope to declare a Great Holy War against a caliphate you first have to wait until approximately the year 1080 when this will become an option. Once you receive notification of this you need to check the current Pope's opinion of you so it will help if your ruler has a high diplomacy skill or traits seen as favourable by heads of religion e.g. zealous otherwise bribery may be necessary. Once he agrees other Catholic rulers will offer to join. One useful trait your ruler can gain through this event is 'Crusader' which will boost many stats as well as vassal opinion so be sure to have him lead one of your armies in order to potentially gain this. Hth.

e: please note also that a successful Crusade will massively boost your religion's moral authority as well as decreasing that of the opposing religion so whilst risky as well as costly (be prepared to lose most of your troops along the way through attrition) it can be very helpful in the long run.

Shirley Crabtree fucked around with this message at 09:49 on Jun 30, 2014

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp

Syphilicious! posted:

did you guys know that an antipope is a real thing, like that's an actual concept

yes, i have a basic education.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
According to Tom Clancy the new caliphate was supposed to arise after the Iranian Ayatollah succeeded in getting saddam asassainated leaving the country in civil war where they picked up the pieces. But this is close enough.

Troll Bridgington
Dec 22, 2011

Keeping up foreign relations.
when will the antipope build a death star?

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

concerned mom posted:

yeah but an antipope is just another guy who thinks god is on his side oh wait thats the joke

Declaring an antipope is considered to be pretty gamey due to the amount of income it generates, however the flip side is that Catholicism will take a permanent -30% to its moral authority. This cannot be undone.

Grey Skies
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
i hope this triggers a massive collapse in the middle east that sees islam wiped out for good

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
I'm pretty sure declaring a Caliphate triggers a new Golden Horde. Mongolia is sitting on trillions of dollars of rare earth minerals and the boom is just about to take off. Coincidence?

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
the true final boss of Islam has appeared, America can now target its weak point

Syphilicious!
Jul 26, 2007

concerned mom posted:

i just think it's awesome.

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
obama stands over the corpse of his sworn enemy Osama Bin Ladin, chest heaving from the effort of his mighty battle. behind him, hillary wipes clean her maul and bush the second stares into the distance, muttering "its finally over." Obamas eyes narrow, staring into the darkness of the Muslim Throne Room. "not yet" he says. Bush looks at him, worry creeping across his worn features. a rumble suddenly shakes the room, threatening to toss the trio to the floor, and dashing the racks of scimitars and ak47s to the ground. in front of them, a row of american and israli flags light up like torches, one after another, revealing a passage to the darkness. "AL QEADA MEANT NOTHING TO ME" a voice bellows, as a massive figure rises, illuminated by the flames. "YOU ARE TOO LATE. THE CALIPHATE IS REBORN. YOU WILL FULFILL THE PROPHECY YET, SON OF KENYA." this was their last chance, to turn the tide. obama raises his blade once last time.

Grey Skies
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Tiler Kiwi posted:

obama stands over the corpse of his sworn enemy Osama Bin Ladin, chest heaving from the effort of his mighty battle. behind him, hillary wipes clean her maul and bush the second stares into the distance, muttering "its finally over." Obamas eyes narrow, staring into the darkness of the Muslim Throne Room. "not yet" he says. Bush looks at him, worry creeping across his worn features. a rumble suddenly shakes the room, threatening to toss the trio to the floor, and dashing the racks of scimitars and ak47s to the ground. in front of them, a row of american and israli flags light up like torches, one after another, revealing a passage to the darkness. "AL QEADA MEANT NOTHING TO ME" a voice bellows, as a massive figure rises, illuminated by the flames. "YOU ARE TOO LATE. THE CALIPHATE IS REBORN. YOU WILL FULFILL THE PROPHECY YET, SON OF KENYA." this was their last chance, to turn the tide. obama raises his blade once last time.

"no" says blair quietly from behind obama, placing a hand tenderly on his shoulder. "the true war is in here" he slides his arm down obama's arm and tugs gently at his wrist, pulling the president's hand towards his own heart. "to defeat the al quiade you must first learn the love of the British Empire"

"this is so," says bush, unbuckling his belt and allowing his pants to fall to the floor.

"we must all play our part" agrees hilary, her pants suit now all but removed.

"i understand" nods obama solemnly, his own cock growing erect in anticipation of the events to come. "bush, gently caress my rear end. gently caress it hard while i suck blairs cock. today, we destroy islam."

blair licks his lips and moves in for the kill

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
nice

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Grey Skies posted:

"no" says blair quietly from behind obama, placing a hand tenderly on his shoulder. "the true war is in here" he slides his arm down obama's arm and tugs gently at his wrist, pulling the president's hand towards his own heart. "to defeat the al quiade you must first learn the love of the British Empire"

"this is so," says bush, unbuckling his belt and allowing his pants to fall to the floor.

"i understand" nods obama solemnly, his own cock growing erect in anticipation of the events to come. "bush, gently caress my rear end. gently caress it hard while i suck blairs cock. today, we destroy islam."

Dont stop im almost there

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

miss him? I hardly knew him ;)

Grey Skies
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Grey Skies posted:

bush's muscular rear end glistened in the sun as it pounded back and forth against obama's tight buttpussy. "this is how i felt in 2008" he hissed as he approached climax, his republican dick turning red, white and blue inside the president's boyflower.

"i'm going to gently caress you harder than iraq" leered blair, grabbing obama's rounded dome and forcing his royal cock deep into his face and throat. "urrrgghhhh" he groaned, pulling out rapidly and unleashing his seed all over obama's face. "collateral damage" winked blair, high fiving bush.

"mnake way boys" came a voice from stage left. it was hilary, wearing nothing but polished armour over her vaj and tits. "the queen is here to claim her prize"

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
i am glad for giving you cause to write this

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

concerned mom posted:

I'm pretty sure declaring a Caliphate triggers a new Golden Horde. Mongolia is sitting on trillions of dollars of rare earth minerals and the boom is just about to take off. Coincidence?

To do that, you need to have at least -2 unrest in those territories to trigger Golden Horde, also have at least 2 active rebellions triggered nearby.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
I know we're only a tiny little island and so its not worth keeping up with our current events etc. but you guys are aware that we've had two different PM's since Blair right?

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp
but seriously though if we hadn't pulled out of iraq this wouldn't have happened. later

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Tony Blair is pretty much Voldemort right now. He's a shadow that appears on obscure pages in the newspaper in a far-off land. Just rumours and snippets of stories. He was the man at the top, the big boss but now he's a grey withered voiceless face with mud for a name so dark that no one dare speak it.

Grey Skies
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

I know we're only a tiny little island and so its not worth keeping up with our current events etc. but you guys are aware that we've had two different PM's since Blair right?

only blair's warrior dick can defeat the caliphate you loving terrorist

david cameron will never have enough power

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

declaring a caliphate is an important PR move if world history is any guage. whole lotta poo poo people is headed that way.

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
ive been declaring a caliphate for YEARS and nobody loving pays attention to me, these loving assholes do it and suddenly its the next big thing

FRINGE
May 23, 2003
title stolen for lf posting
The Caliphate has always been at war.

quote:

In 1977, a new American Ordo Templi Orientis, (O.T.O.), called "Caliphate" selfstyled itself to be the worldwide "Grand Lodge" when his protagonist Grady Louis McMurtry (1918–1985) signed a paper: "Let all Thelemites know that I, Hymenaeus Alpha, 777 IX° O.T.O., 9=2, Caliph of the Ordo Templi Orientis of Aleister Crowley, Baphomet, 666, do hereby Charter Thelema Lodge as Grand Lodge of O.T.O.".

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

glowing-fish posted:

Rifts World Book 43: Caliphate of Mesopotamia.

:golfclap: To be released soon! In 2516!

Forget the Knights Templar, let Germany rebuild the Teutonic Knights and send those bastards over.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
This is some good stuff

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Watch pope Francis start a loving war

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

TontoCorazon posted:

Let them. Has nothing to do with us

Hahahahhahahah oh man

maybe if we let that whole region be in 2003 we could slip by but I think we're in it for the long run now

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot

Parallax Scroll posted:

would be dope as gently caress

Need a Christian Renaissance, this could work

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

isis just really loves mapgames guys

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
No one colours in the Sahara. Trying to make up for a little something hmm Isis?

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

good, maybe we can actually do some diplomacy with them once they've made the middle east vaguely stabler instead of having to deal with 1000000000000000000000000 different splinter groups

or we can bomb them in 2 years when everyone forgets how bad america is at middle east war and send it back to utter madness i guess

Bold Robot
Jan 6, 2009

Be brave.

Bro Dad posted:

isis just really loves mapgames guys

a little hosed up that they are leaving the mujahideen in the kavkaz emirate out in the cold

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
claiming india but not seeking to right the wrongs of Reconquista? for shame.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

It's pretty cool watching all these borders change in real time.

The Human Crouton fucked around with this message at 15:06 on Jun 30, 2014

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
This is fine, because the ebola will probably stabilize the region.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

tentative8e8op posted:

the BULLDOZER :killdozer:

yeah the guy they're saying is the caliph now looks kind of fat and doughy

i'd respect them if the dude they named as their leader was CALIPH BULLDOZER. that's a guy i can get behind

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

NoNotTheMindProbe posted:

They don't even hold Baghdad yet. If they manage to get the Baghdad-Cairo-Damascus trifecta then you say they're a proper Caliphate.

i don't think they had the moral authority to form the caliphate either

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
I hope there's a mass exodus to the new holy land.

• Locked thread