Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
legasaurusrex
Jun 12, 2014

I used to be pretty terrible with eating veggies, I would do a pantry/fridge rehaul every once in awhile and go buy a ton of healthy stuff that I wound up not eating/going bad. My boyfriend at the time also did not want to try eating healthier so I had to still get all the crap food he wanted to eat. Instead of just completely changing everything I tried one dish at a time, slowly changing out recipes or finding new recipes that I liked (Pinterest helped a lot with recipes) Since I started doing that and giving myself time to adjust instead of slamming myself with a ton of new stuff at once I have kept up with eating better. I wouldn't recommend swapping your favorite dishes with healthy alternatives, you will probably just think the unhealthy version is more delicious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread