Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hashtag Yoloswag
Mar 24, 2013

...I'm sorry. I can't seem to remember any of the rest.

ImpactVector posted:

That's why the players in my group take it the other way:

I read this as "Dice Charging Satan" and thought "668 isn't the number of the beast?????"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hashtag Yoloswag
Mar 24, 2013

Davin Valkri posted:

Of course, most of the character art being thrown around is pretty anime, for reasons I think I know but won't say :swoon:

Don't worry.

We know. :v:

Hashtag Yoloswag
Mar 24, 2013

Bucnasti posted:

What the gently caress are they really afraid of?

Their worldview being challenged.

Hashtag Yoloswag
Mar 24, 2013

Yawgmoth posted:

This is the RPG version of "I'd like to take a moment to tell you about Jesus."

Don't be silly, there are no jokes allowed here

Hashtag Yoloswag
Mar 24, 2013

chain you to a table and sacrifice your heart to the Lord sean k reynolds

Hashtag Yoloswag
Mar 24, 2013

Pathfinder is unironically good.

Hashtag Yoloswag
Mar 24, 2013

privileged silence

Hashtag Yoloswag
Mar 24, 2013

SunAndSpring posted:

There's a couple bad groups on Tumblr and Reddit, especially poo poo Reddit Says, that make what social justice is supposed to be (supporting those who are marginalized and their rights) into just another way of trolling people. So, people in opposition to it all can just point to one of these blogs and say, "See? This is what social justice is!" and discredit it.

So basically it's become a buzzword, sort of like "check your privilege", and has lost a lot of meaning because of it.

The Something Awful Traditional Games community may not be for you.

Hashtag Yoloswag
Mar 24, 2013

SunAndSpring posted:

Now where did I say I hated helping out marginalized groups because some dudes take it too far and become jerks about it?

Don't worry, you don't have to say it.

Hashtag Yoloswag
Mar 24, 2013

Bigup DJ posted:

gently caress off. This is more "There is no way out and you are irredeemable" moral crusader bullshit.

Sorry I care about my friends being harassed and the biggest game in this hobby legitimizing their harassers, I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hashtag Yoloswag
Mar 24, 2013

Effectronica posted:

I don't think that you should focus on driving people out for not knowing the particular context like you're doing with SunAndSpring. If that makes me incompatible with you, well, I don't care about you, sorry.

The particular context would be easy to find if you cared enough to do even 10 minutes of research.

• Locked thread