Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
Keep trolling trolling trolling

/Fred Durst

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
Anansi I almost want to believe you're the poser who is doing it right. After IDR we said if someone pretended to be a dickhead supply sergeant we would never question it. You managed to find the absolute worst shake in the army.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

Got my promotion orders for SGT today. :catstare:

Anasai should post redacted PCS orders showing him going from his IET unit to cadre at the same unit, because: A. Proof and B. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Seriously, if he's not a poser, this is one of the most absurd big green wiener stories I've seen.

Flying_Crab fucked around with this message at 20:14 on Jul 10, 2014

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT

Cole posted:

Anansi I almost want to believe you're the poser who is doing it right. After IDR we said if someone pretended to be a dickhead supply sergeant we would never question it. You managed to find the absolute worst shake in the army.

hmm

McSpatula
Aug 5, 2006

Anansi The Spider posted:

I think i've reached the pinnacle of idiocy.

I just got called for a job offering from 2K games they finally reviewed my resume after 6 months, 20$ an hour network goddamn administrator
loving network administrator

why couldn't i just listen :smithicide:

Let us know when you reup as 88m in a year.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Jesus Anansi if you were at the Chaffee troop store this morning even the fuckin' staff in there were laughing about your predicament.

And if that wasn't you, then holy poo poo this might be becoming an army "thing".

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT
Man the wars are done, what are we gonna do with all these 11Bs?
Idk, keep them around for bitchwork?

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
*Claims to be young peace time army infantry cadre that just chillaxes eating his MRE's and smoking joes while low crawling erotically for DI's at OSUT*

*doesn't post a ton of links to poorly took selfies despite clearly claiming that age and temperment*

*claims he made 6k on the side in boot camp raking the rookies, am i rite bros?*

Nah poo poo's in tip top shape here guy's, this thing flew by my Iraqi Army issued three way IED detecting, AIDS curing, Bullshit Meter. I'd post pictures of it, but the camera on my phone is broke and I'm just waiting for the guy at the BX who makes the family crests to fix my screen at his other Kiosk that his half korean mongrel daughter (A chubby slutty asian, the rarest bird) usually runs when she's not raw dogging BBC in the back of the churches chicken over in the food court.

ATTICA

ATTICA

ATTICA

Anansi The Spider
Jan 30, 2014

loved basic so much I decided to stay

Obama Africanus posted:

*Claims to be young peace time army infantry cadre that just chillaxes eating his MRE's and smoking joes while low crawling erotically for DI's at OSUT*

*doesn't post a ton of links to poorly took selfies despite clearly claiming that age and temperment*

*claims he made 6k on the side in boot camp raking the rookies, am i rite bros?*

Nah poo poo's in tip top shape here guy's, this thing flew by my Iraqi Army issued three way IED detecting, AIDS curing, Bullshit Meter. I'd post pictures of it, but the camera on my phone is broke and I'm just waiting for the guy at the BX who makes the family crests to fix my screen at his other Kiosk that his half korean mongrel daughter (A chubby slutty asian, the rarest bird) usually runs when she's not raw dogging BBC in the back of the churches chicken over in the food court.

ATTICA

ATTICA

ATTICA

I don't ever chillax lol, The amount of bitch work I do on a daily basis is loving stupid. I get to drive privates back and forth from Solomon medical clinic or Winder health Clinic on sand hill, Or march people to the PX, then search privates as though I'm a TSA agent. I am forced to sing cadences when marching people to chow if the DS on CQ is too loving lazy or needs to take a poo poo. Apparently I need to get some type of license so I can drive the deuce and a half on ruck marches so the other dses can work out them thunder thighs for their wives. Sometimes I even get to come to work in civilian clothes if the 1sgt isn't there to do his 88nd airborne thing and inspect my uniform, then chew me for having my patch a little too high, when a DS who apparently is attached to 2nd ID and deployed with 198th walks by and the 1sgt says nothing. (His deployment patch and his unit patch were reversed for those who don't pay attention to detail)

Have any of you guys who live at benning seen the loving alien fingered China Wok guy? He literally looks like loving E.T. without the hoodie and apparently is under investigation for breaking health codes for his probably illegal slave workers who you never see or hear speak any language other than whispering chinese.

Also I can't even post a loving reply without some idiot private running up to me and asking which pokemon game i'm playing. I'm not their loving friend I mean just because I let one kid slide with a power bar because he looked like he was about to pass out from low blood sugar doesn't mean I give a gently caress about their woes and dear joe letters. I don't care about them unless they talk to me like a fellow loving man instead of calling me sir of all loving things or DS or loving Sergeant or what the gently caress ever these retards seem to think I am other than a last name if even that. There's only 3 of them out of the entire cycle that I actually enjoy, one of which is literally loving a buffalo soldier of the fourth kind. I see him walking back from the PX in civilian clothes when I'm going home and I know exactly what he's doing with that loving ACU backpack of his. His mantra of course is "My parents forced me to join so I give no fucks" And the kid steals loving poo poo like you wouldn't believe. I'm not going to report it because gently caress it I give no shits about the ones that are going to get the poo poo kicked out of them as soon as they get out of this protection bubble.

I think the fat kids who ask me why they aren't losing weight are the best, when I tell them to stop buying the smuggled in honey buns they act like they can 'prove' to me that they are trying by doing 10 pushups before nearly passing out infront of me, I mean what the gently caress dude just because I'm near the CQ desk waiting for the sickcallers does not mean its loving 1000000 questions about my loving boots or my phone or my loving uniform hour. gently caress me I'm going to crash the loving quitter mobile into a loving tree just to get a soft skill MOS like loving 38 series and PCS the gently caress out of this god drat hell hole

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

Obama Africanus posted:

ATTICA

ATTICA

ATTICA

jesus shim.
I miss your MADLIBS style word jumble posts...the new cut-up technique you're stealing from William Burroughs isn't working out.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cut-up_technique

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
He upped his acronym game, but the little twink slings the same bullshit.

If this isn't IDR, and this is really the face of what stands between me and a Putin Work Camp? Welp, gently caress this gay earth and pack it in, faggots.

We're done. We deserve what's coming, let me be the first to welcome the oncoming symptoms of Stockholm syndrome.

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

post redacted orders or GTFO

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

I don't ever chillax lol, The amount of bitch work I do on a daily basis is loving stupid. I get to drive privates back and forth from Solomon medical clinic or Winder health Clinic on sand hill, Or march people to the PX, then search privates as though I'm a TSA agent. I am forced to sing cadences when marching people to chow if the DS on CQ is too loving lazy or needs to take a poo poo. Apparently I need to get some type of license so I can drive the deuce and a half on ruck marches so the other dses can work out them thunder thighs for their wives. Sometimes I even get to come to work in civilian clothes if the 1sgt isn't there to do his 88nd airborne thing and inspect my uniform, then chew me for having my patch a little too high, when a DS who apparently is attached to 2nd ID and deployed with 198th walks by and the 1sgt says nothing. (His deployment patch and his unit patch were reversed for those who don't pay attention to detail)

Have any of you guys who live at benning seen the loving alien fingered China Wok guy? He literally looks like loving E.T. without the hoodie and apparently is under investigation for breaking health codes for his probably illegal slave workers who you never see or hear speak any language other than whispering chinese.

Also I can't even post a loving reply without some idiot private running up to me and asking which pokemon game i'm playing. I'm not their loving friend I mean just because I let one kid slide with a power bar because he looked like he was about to pass out from low blood sugar doesn't mean I give a gently caress about their woes and dear joe letters. I don't care about them unless they talk to me like a fellow loving man instead of calling me sir of all loving things or DS or loving Sergeant or what the gently caress ever these retards seem to think I am other than a last name if even that. There's only 3 of them out of the entire cycle that I actually enjoy, one of which is literally loving a buffalo soldier of the fourth kind. I see him walking back from the PX in civilian clothes when I'm going home and I know exactly what he's doing with that loving ACU backpack of his. His mantra of course is "My parents forced me to join so I give no fucks" And the kid steals loving poo poo like you wouldn't believe. I'm not going to report it because gently caress it I give no shits about the ones that are going to get the poo poo kicked out of them as soon as they get out of this protection bubble.

I think the fat kids who ask me why they aren't losing weight are the best, when I tell them to stop buying the smuggled in honey buns they act like they can 'prove' to me that they are trying by doing 10 pushups before nearly passing out infront of me, I mean what the gently caress dude just because I'm near the CQ desk waiting for the sickcallers does not mean its loving 1000000 questions about my loving boots or my phone or my loving uniform hour. gently caress me I'm going to crash the loving quitter mobile into a loving tree just to get a soft skill MOS like loving 38 series and PCS the gently caress out of this god drat hell hole

You are literally no better than any of the other privates and I hope one of them slugs you one day.

Anansi The Spider
Jan 30, 2014

Cole posted:

You are literally no better than any of the other privates and I hope one of them slugs you one day.

I hope one of them does as well because then I can hit back and not get in any trouble what so ever when I can punch him into paralysis and probably be a happy camper for like 6 months until the next joe tries to punch me and continue the cycle until I take my GI bill, the thousands I will save and take my happy rear end to greener pastures.

Actually that's a good idea, I think it's time to apply for Combatives level 2 training.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

I hope one of them does as well because then I can hit back and not get in any trouble what so ever when I can punch him into paralysis and probably be a happy camper for like 6 months until the next joe tries to punch me and continue the cycle until I take my GI bill, the thousands I will save and take my happy rear end to greener pastures.

Lmfao you are so dumb

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Why

Why are you calling them Joe's?! You should stop trying to be King of poo poo Mountain and just be cool to the people you were LITERALLY 30 days ago. More than half of the people you are getting so goddamn angry about and calling worthless will go on to actually do something besides bitch work in their army career.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

A republican family that hasn't had anyone enlist since WW2

Anansi The Spider
Jan 30, 2014

Carteret posted:

Why

Why are you calling them Joe's?! You should stop trying to be King of poo poo Mountain and just be cool to the people you were LITERALLY 30 days ago. More than half of the people you are getting so goddamn angry about and calling worthless will go on to actually do something besides bitch work in their army career.

Because calling them privates is way more loving demeaning then Joe. They are just god drat annoying, like 12 year old loving kids asking poo poo and doing dumb poo poo. And they've been in the army a total of 3 weeks, I use the word joe to talk about the retards who will do shitlike what Cole said and basically gently caress their own careers up. Most of these guys aren't terrible or at least realize that BCT ain't the army or at least that they can go without dipping/smoking/eating candy for 14 weeks. I mean my cycle went like 6 weeks before we ventured into the promised land of off-post to bring the wonders of dip and cigarettes back, but these kids are doing it week god drat 3 and haven't been caught yet. Maybe because half their DSes are about to get off the trail and the replacements are coming in next cycle, which will be wonderful because they will try to show off to each other like they're loving gods. I mean holy gently caress, has anyone in Benning who has been to sand hill look at how they pose for their pictures to put on the CQ desk wall? They look like playboy models its loving gay as gently caress.

If they stopped calling me Drill Sergeant and just called me by my name I would have no complaints and probably tell them how easy this poo poo really is. And the golden rule "IF you think about it, you're thinking too hard."

E: Where is this "chris" kids Army service ribbon? What the gently caress, and where is his blue coord POG

Anansi The Spider fucked around with this message at 22:14 on Jul 10, 2014

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Because calling them privates is way more loving demeaning then Joe. They are just god drat annoying, like 12 year old loving kids asking poo poo and doing dumb poo poo. And they've been in the army a total of 3 weeks, I use the word joe to talk about the retards who will do shitlike what Cole said and basically gently caress their own careers up. Most of these guys aren't terrible or at least realize that BCT ain't the army or at least that they can go without dipping/smoking/eating candy for 14 weeks. I mean my cycle went like 6 weeks before we ventured into the promised land of off-post to bring the wonders of dip and cigarettes back, but these kids are doing it week god drat 3 and haven't been caught yet. Maybe because half their DSes are about to get off the trail and the replacements are coming in next cycle, which will be wonderful because they will try to show off to each other like they're loving gods. I mean holy gently caress, has anyone in Benning who has been to sand hill look at how they pose for their pictures to put on the CQ desk wall? They look like playboy models its loving gay as gently caress.

If they stopped calling me Drill Sergeant and just called me by my name I would have no complaints and probably tell them how easy this poo poo really is. And the golden rule "IF you think about it, you're thinking too hard."

You are literally exactly like they are, just one day older.

And most likely dumber now that I think about it.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
Getting trolled hard, boys.

Dream Weaver
Jan 23, 2007
Sweat Baby, sweat baby

I'd put money on this.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Carteret posted:

post redacted orders or GTFO

Gooble Gobble
May 2, 2011

One of us

Obama Africanus posted:

Getting trolled hard, boys.

Why is it so hard to believe? At my AIT we had a bunch of junior enlisted around to be bitchboys and OSUT is just basic and ait smashed together, so I don't see why they would be any different.

Anansi, just drop your SF packet bro. Every e1-e4 11B I've ever spoken to is just "waiting to go to SFAS."

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

post your redacted pcs orders because that's some armywtfmoments poo poo right there, you could be facebook famous*

*until someone recognizes the unit and instantly pins you because you're the only e-nothing on perm party to that company

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

E: Where is this "chris" kids Army service ribbon? What the gently caress, and where is his blue coord POG

Ok, yeah, shut up. I'm calling bullshit unless you have proof that you're actually in the Army.

Cyks
Mar 17, 2008

The trenches of IT can scar a muppet for life

Gooble Gobble posted:

Why is it so hard to believe? At my AIT we had a bunch of junior enlisted around to be bitchboys and OSUT is just basic and ait smashed together, so I don't see why they would be any different.

Anansi, just drop your SF packet bro. Every e1-e4 11B I've ever spoken to is just "waiting to go to SFAS."

Because he found out about his assignment 12 days ago and yet his posts read like he's been doing it for months. I don't know how long of a break between cycles each company gets but I'm pretty sure it's longer than one weekend.
What lovely company is letting people have civvies and going to the PX on their supposedly third week?

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

if you're really permanent party on Benning then what school is directly south of airborne school (practically in the same complex), what unit (it's a pretty major unit, not some 851st dental command poo poo) lies between airborne school and Lawson AAF, and what are some commercial things around that area (restaurants and whatnot)?

(this is the only part of Benning I am familiar with since it was the only place I was at for any long amount of time with a modicum of freedom). Also if you're legit, can you tell me what the gently caress that gigantic rear end building is SE of airborne school is because it was under construction while I was there and none of us could figure it out, figuring it's TRADOC HQ or some poo poo like that new FORSCOM HQ at Bragg.

Justin Tyme fucked around with this message at 22:59 on Jul 10, 2014

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

:munch:

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Also which store in Columbus is better for the enterprising young 11B: Commandos or Ranger Joe's? (this one definitely has a right answer you have a 50% chance of getting it right!)

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
:911:

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
The ranger joe catalog went around like porno when I went through.

Anansi The Spider
Jan 30, 2014

Justin Tyme posted:

if you're really permanent party on Benning then what school is directly south of airborne school (practically in the same complex), what unit (it's a pretty major unit, not some 851st dental command poo poo) lies between airborne school and Lawson AAF, and what are some commercial things around that area (restaurants and whatnot)?

(this is the only part of Benning I am familiar with since it was the only place I was at for any long amount of time with a modicum of freedom). Also if you're legit, can you tell me what the gently caress that gigantic rear end building is SE of airborne school is because it was under construction while I was there and none of us could figure it out, figuring it's TRADOC HQ or some poo poo like that new FORSCOM HQ at Bragg.

The Manuever school of excellence building? I believe they host the OCS classes in that thing. The Fourth of July (On the 28th of June) MWR event was on the grass infront of the building.

Cyks posted:

Because he found out about his assignment 12 days ago and yet his posts read like he's been doing it for months. I don't know how long of a break between cycles each company gets but I'm pretty sure it's longer than one weekend.
What lovely company is letting people have civvies and going to the PX on their supposedly third week?

I was assisting the company prior to being given orders because I was originally waiting for my ticket to my duty station. Also they don't loving allow people to roll around in civvies, we did the same poo poo, call a taxi from the large sand hill PX, go to columbus, get civilian clothes and/or unit patch from Ranger Joes or Commandos, buy poo poo. Also they go to the PX every sunday depending on how obedient good they are during the week. The cycle break was 2 weeks, It's usually a weekend - 4 weeks or more sometimes.

And ranger joes is better for retards who want to spend 40$ on a poncho liner, or buy dem new T8s for 190$, priced at like 120$ online.

Anansi The Spider fucked around with this message at 23:10 on Jul 10, 2014

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

The Manuever school of excellence building? I believe they host the OCS classes in that thing. The Fourth of July (On the 28th of June) MWR event was on the grass infront of the building.

I was assisting the company prior to being given orders because I was originally waiting for my ticket to my duty station. Also they don't loving allow people to roll around in civvies, we did the same poo poo, call a taxi from the large sand hill PX, go to columbus, get civilian clothes and/or unit patch from Ranger Joes or Commandos, buy poo poo. Also they go to the PX every sunday depending on how obedient good they are during the week. The cycle break was 2 weeks, It's usually a weekend - 4 weeks or more sometimes.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
This loving guy lol

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

poo poo, now I'm remembering the gravel track near the ranger memorial. Probably the nicest track I've run on except for that stupid S curve at one end.

Anansi The Spider
Jan 30, 2014

poo poo, now I'm remembering the gravel track near the ranger memorial. Probably the nicest track I've run on except for that stupid S curve at one end.

The marble one? It's got that creek thing running under it and has the huge loving bayonet in front of it, it's pretty nice.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

Go to the Shoppette nearest your barracks and take a picture of this week's Army Times with a red can of Monster on it.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
Low crawl towards me but not at me. Now do it slower and with a hunger yet a sense of satisfaction in your eyes. And also you need to not blink or break eye contact for any reason, including my labored breathing.

Then I'll know you truly are army strong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anansi The Spider
Jan 30, 2014

DoktorLoken posted:

Go to the Shoppette nearest your barracks and take a picture of this week's Army Times with a red can of Monster on it.

Why would I ever buy a weekly edition of the Army Tabloids?

• Locked thread