Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
The army is so gay and I'm gay for being in it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless

TPSDude posted:

Called the folks, friendly banter, family gossip, and then Dad asks to borrow $5,000 dollars from me. Why not ask the loving child that's a loving captain and not the loving corporal. Fucker could get a job while he's at it too.

You're a corporal? Hahahaha

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
I'd like to just say that reading your posts Anansi made the 8 hours I spent this weekend hauling trailers in a 1088 for drill much more enjoyable. Made me appreciate that I actually get to do the job I signed up for :lol:

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
Anansi: Oh hey Drill SGT yeah no problem I'll tell the SGM good night when he walks past the CQ desk *is on CQ duty* *DS laughs, takes nap in SUV for 2 hours*

e; i would personally not say what unit i was from, especially if I was in a role where it would be trivially easy to identify the only E fuzz cadre

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
Now you can wear your IET Regimental pin on your ASU's without looking like a chump! :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
As someone who was at Benning going through Basic less than a year ago, all of these stories are believable a f

• Locked thread