Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DustyNuts
Jun 1, 2000

Have you seen me?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m47wk_Lu9fI

Please add to OP

Edit: Or this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eN3fxzn0ro

DustyNuts fucked around with this message at 02:37 on Jul 2, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DustyNuts
Jun 1, 2000

Have you seen me?

You have 5 selections per month once you're in your window (9 to 7 months prior to PRD) and it's a good idea to use them. If there's absolutely nothing you want, make sure you talk to your detailer before you make zero selections - they have the authority (via NAVADMIN 227/12) to basically slam you with orders at any time within your window. Use your picks!

DustyNuts
Jun 1, 2000

Have you seen me?

The minimum time on station for sea duty is 1 year. Hawaii counts as an overseas assignment and requires 3 years. Shore duty has a 2 year time on station requirement.

DustyNuts
Jun 1, 2000

Have you seen me?

not black enough posted:

So I'm driving from san diego to norfuck soon for a 4 months of school. Never made the trip before. Anyone have any suggestions/ tips? (like don't stop in Gary, Indiana)

Carlsbad Caverns in New Mexico. I have to stop there every time I drive across the country. Sleep your way through all of Texas. Hit New Orleans if you have time. Large parts of the south are good for scenery on the drive. If you've never been to Norfolk, hang out in Ghent in the evenings.

DustyNuts
Jun 1, 2000

Have you seen me?

Power is out at NAS Oceana. ROPEYARN WEDNESDAY :rock:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DustyNuts
Jun 1, 2000

Have you seen me?

Customs and traditions. And laziness? I love the cups with the brown lip imprints all over the rim. :barf:

• Locked thread