Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fart Cannon
Oct 12, 2008

College Slice

Christoff posted:

Selling leave is never worth it, right? I have about 60 days of leave saved and get out soonish. Not sure if they're going to let me do terminal leave or not. It's 50/50 at this point.

And no one has an answer if you can take over 30. Some say you can take 30 come back for a week then take 30 again. I think my units policy is 30 days max I know some commands people take large amounts

Forgot to add I'd like to get out early but not much going on at work since I'm getting out and have been skating a lot more so if I don't get terminal I won't be too bummed.

What date is the use it or lose it for leave days? Sometime in November?

Wasn't it you who asked about the leave time frame deal a few weeks ago?

The 30-60 day policies are command dependent. If their max is 30 days then you take 30 days, come back for a day, take 30 of terminal. Put your chits in now - if they don't want you to take leave like that then you need to start taking your leave now. You earned your vacation days and selling them back is a dumb idea.

Have you started looking at college for spring semester?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread