Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gray Matter
Apr 20, 2009

There's something inside your head..

Pandasmores posted:

There was a chick that found out she had Lupus just because she kept going to medical even after the idiot on the ship would just give her Motrin and tell her to go away, he never logged that she came in either and it wasn't until the flight surgeon noticed what was going on and asked that she got care when she needed. So yeah, go the gently caress to medical.

Also, doing OJT at the pharmacy since my HM3 is a super motivated petty officer that wants to do good for his guys in any way he thinks he can without voluntelling us to do things. I've learned that the pharmacy here doesn't just have Motrin. The number of dependents trying to milk the government for opiates and poo poo is hilarious though. "Oh no, I never got that script" they say as it shows in the system that they picked it up yesterday and you remember giving it to them.
95% sure I know the girl you are talking about and she was in my A-school and then my shop at my command :stare: Small world!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gray Matter
Apr 20, 2009

There's something inside your head..

Zotix posted:

Is it true that Intelligence jobs are more likely to show up at the beginning of the month? That's what the recruiting supervisor told me, and I'm inclined to believe him on that point. Also, I scored a 96 on the ASVAB last month, if CTN is available I should see it without any worries right? If I'm not seeing CTN could it be available and they are holding it from me?
You don't really "see" the available rates. They will sit you down at one of the processing dudes's desk inside MEPS and he will hand you 2 (or 3 if you're lucky) sheets with a rate and brief generalized description of the rate on it and say this is what he has available, and give you like 5 minutes to read them over and make a decision with him sitting right there in front of you. Think high-pressure sales tactics.

Don't believe that poo poo.

and for god's sake go noble

• Locked thread