Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

PneumonicBook posted:

More micromanagement at the shitstain that is fc/et/bm/qm/gm/ic a school. Students must be in class for fifty minutes, then have a ten minute break, no exceptions.

This introduces a few problems which I mean if I can see I'd hope the chain of 'command' could see, most notably that the entire loving schoolhouse will be in break at the same time. Good luck getting coffee in ten minutes with a line of 400 people.

Just have one of your slaves..err students set up a coffee mess in the classroom that they set up and break down every day. You have dozens of useless bodies; give them a function.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

Snowdens Secret posted:

Calling it 'classroom based' is perhaps a stretch, since it's almost entirely labs, but ETMS is pretty fun. It helps that if you're good and fast at the labs you can be home before lunch. I can see it sucking rear end if you and your lab partners are a bunch of rocks, but there's no real way to avoid that.

Any class not on the boat was a good class, excluding eog school. That was not worth it.

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

PneumonicBook posted:

Anecdotal evidence trumps everything.

I've seen dudes a few pounds over fail tape because they just have weird loving hips or something.

My anecdotal evidence trumps yours??????

Edit: Also seen loving obese shitlords pass somehow. Our command started doing monthly weigh ins because we got an enormous fatass new check in who should legitimately fail and yet somehow made it through the taping at the instructor school. :iiam:

Poor tubbos

• Locked thread