Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

SPACE HOMOS posted:

Also no one cares about your boot stories. The best stories are about mentally disabled CSs who get tricked into thinking loving a hooker's thighs was how sex is actually performed.
How else are you supposed to do it with her drat dick in the way? :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Noeland posted:

They also kept the CSSC and his CS1 in the same office after they were caught loving. CSSC went to mast lost nothing but gold coloring on his stripes, CS1 was in the manila mafia. Welcome to Carrier Lyfe.

Were they both dudes?

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

The MS1 on our boat was a retard and drive his chief to an early retirement. They had the poor guy on suicide watch for half an underway.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Schlabbalabba posted:

The $10 I spent for this forum membership paid for itself many a year ago when I was told NOT to go nuke. If only there were enough people to tell me to not go subs back then.
You couldn't even cut it as a loving coner. :laugh:

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Dude is obviously full of poo poo. :downsrim:

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

I never received my second good conduct, but it's on my dd214.

edit: this rear end is too fine for one thread.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Biggest prick of a JO I ever knew was some E6 (nuke EM I think) that got out, went to school, and came back as an officer. gently caress that guy. If we burn all nobles, he should be the first in the fire.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Subs are boats. Everything else is a target. :smuggo:

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Yep. I started smoking just so I could get off the boat every hour or so.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

I used to know a chick with a monster tattoo on her arm. She was also a juggalo.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

LingcodKilla posted:

Tiger balm applied thinly under you eye works better. It's how I stayed awake during police academy. Burns so good.
How could you sleep through this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNRkuCpl_yI

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Zotix posted:

Should I just go home?
Yes.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Just go DILDO and teach baby nukes about shapes and colors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Submariners already sexually harass each other. I can only imagine what will happen when women are introduced to the mix.

• Locked thread