Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seqenenra
Oct 11, 2005
Secret

Mad Dragon posted:

How else are you supposed to do it with her drat dick in the way? :v:

From behind?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seqenenra
Oct 11, 2005
Secret

Cerekk posted:

What in the hell is a mess decks master at arms

It used to be a place where you dumped your PO1 that you wanted out of the division, but recently most ships are sending their #1 EPs to make sure that the salad bar stays stocked.

Seqenenra
Oct 11, 2005
Secret
Hope he cranks in the cpo mess.

Seqenenra
Oct 11, 2005
Secret
I'm just going to stare at this picture of the great rear end and objectify women with the CMEO sitting next to me watching because none of this Great Lakes student stuff makes any sense.

Seqenenra
Oct 11, 2005
Secret

Thanks SPACE HOMOS for bringing us back to reality.

Seqenenra
Oct 11, 2005
Secret
That whole thing was just too much for a humpday morning before coffee.

Seqenenra
Oct 11, 2005
Secret

poopkitty posted:

Thanks. Looking so forward to freedom.

(I'm also the CPO that sits next to seqenenra. And the CMEO, but mostly because I was the only female :chiefsay: at the time.)

Even as a civilian I get :chiefsay:

Seqenenra
Oct 11, 2005
Secret

poopkitty posted:

Probably because PRT coordinator was taken.

At least we now know that the CPO community sees the irony.

Seqenenra
Oct 11, 2005
Secret

vulturesrow posted:

Had the distinct pleasure of spending several hours this morning in a car dealership. The salesmen are annoying but the finance guys are straight up loving thieves. I was a total pain in the rear end of course since I understand arcane subjects such as interest rates. I laughed at the guy when he quoted the first interest rate to me and told him to try again. At one point I looked the guy right in the eye and said "I bet you get a lot of people in here who take the first number you offer them don't you?" He at least had the grace to look embarrassed, but did say yes. I swear that there should be a requirement for young sailors to take a week long car buying class before they are even allowed to think of getting withing 500 feet of a car dealership.

Financing for E1 and up!

Seqenenra
Oct 11, 2005
Secret

krispykremessuck posted:

the only reason I said it might not be is because I'm not sure how popular they are amongst the other branches

No matter, it'll still be a sailor.

Seqenenra
Oct 11, 2005
Secret
Was on a DDG today with a bunch of midshipmen. They looked so eager to help. If only they could see the :flame: that awaits them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seqenenra
Oct 11, 2005
Secret

Sir Lucius posted:

My command has a chief on restriction because he didn't go to FEP. Welp

I've never seen a chief on FEP. Pics or it didn't happen.

• Locked thread