Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

That is a god drat horror movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Mad Dragon posted:

You couldn't even cut it as a loving coner. :laugh:

Sonar is a hard life bro.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Zotix posted:

I'm sorry, what exactly does hard fill rating mean?

I'm likely going to talk to an officer recruiter sometime this week, but likely I'll go to MEPS and do the thing and see if CTN is available. If it's not, I'll try again the next month. I really hope it's available.

Would October 1st be more likely to see what I want, as that's the beginning of the fiscal year? Or would that not matter much?

Detailers at MEPS will try to flimflam you so they can fill holes. If you just keep saying 'nope' eventually you should get what you want. They really have no reason to ever deny you the rate (job) you want with a 97 ASVAB and can put you into DEP (delayed entry program) for up to 1 full year to make sure a job slot gets filled. So saying 'x is not available' is a load of total bullshit.

When I went in I waited 9 or 10 months in DEP.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Mad Dragon posted:

Submariners already sexually harass each other. I can only imagine what will happen when women are introduced to the mix.

If LA boats are still around when they put enlisted women on board the towed array handling room and CSES will be the sex shacks.

• Locked thread