Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Noeland
Feb 28, 2006

Mr. Nice! posted:

This was actually a woman whore in Japan down in the honch. He was dropping hundreds a week there and she was just throwing some lube on her thighs and having him gently caress that. He didn't know any better and thought that was sex. Like I said, he was a special guy.

Was he special enough to marry a girl who worked at a Buy-me-drinkie bar in Sasebo? Had an OSC on the ship that did just that. Found out because he made the mistake of telling his sailors which bar she "bartended" at before we made a port call there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noeland
Feb 28, 2006

Fart Sandwiches posted:

That is a very upsetting story.

This particular chief was a superstar. Got advanced word from his old command and the first thing he did when he got sent to the ship was get sent cranking.

Noeland
Feb 28, 2006

ManMythLegend posted:

Wait, what? There is no way they sent a chief cranking.

They also kept the CSSC and his CS1 in the same office after they were caught loving. CSSC went to mast lost nothing but gold coloring on his stripes, CS1 was in the manila mafia. Welcome to Carrier Lyfe.

Noeland
Feb 28, 2006

Mad Dragon posted:

Were they both dudes?

No, but the CSCS was a married man.

Noeland
Feb 28, 2006

ManMythLegend posted:

This I've heard of and seen, but never actually cranking.

While he didn't actually hop in the server line, he was put on the mess decks, visibly not allowed to do his billeted job.

Noeland
Feb 28, 2006

ManMythLegend posted:

Was he Mess Decks Master at Arms? I cloud see that being a CPO position on a carrier.

He was the the chief in charge of talking to the MDMAAs and table wipers at morning muster. He was allowed no more responsibility beyond that.

Noeland
Feb 28, 2006

ManMythLegend posted:

In theory anyway. Most of the time it's filled by a worthless sack of poo poo so they just stand around watching TV. A one is awesome though because they make the crew's life a little easier by making sure the simple stuff gets taken care of like the vending machines are filled and there is clean silverware available.

Chief useless just gave the same 10 minute speech every morning, "takin care of bidness. see a dirty table? keep it clean." He also walked around dry washing his hands and saying "Alright, alright". Dude was a fuckin cartoon character.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noeland
Feb 28, 2006

gleep gloop posted:

I heard someone here wanted to enlist with a degree. Just wanna say: Go for it.

This is excellent advice that I second. Don't listen to the people who have actually been in the military, ever, and always trust what the recruiter tells you. The people here don't know what they're talking about at all. Good luck!

• Locked thread