Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alternate.eago
Jul 19, 2006
Insert randomness here.

trouser chili posted:

Ooh that reminds me, I have to pay the mortgage. Wish I could have that check as a car payment. drat, I'd be rollin.

I really hope that the letter of intent that the real estate agent (who represents developers)is sending the estate attorney is for an amount greater than $500k for the house I've inherited...

It probably wont be anywhere near that though. :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alternate.eago
Jul 19, 2006
Insert randomness here.
My brother and I are battling feral cats. There are like 60 of them in the neighborhood, the lady next door keeps feeding them. I'm tired of the cats fornicating and giving birth in my garage, and on my crown vic.

alternate.eago
Jul 19, 2006
Insert randomness here.

CharlesM posted:

It's really annoying when neighbors do that. Look up Trap Neuter Return (TNR). If she keeps feeding them they will never go away but if they've been neutered they can't reproduce obviously.

Here in wonderful Maryland they charge whomever drops them off for the TNR.

kastein posted:

Buy a lot of firecrackers, electric fuses for them, an electronically controlled garden sprinkler, and a motion detector. Assemble.

I like the way you think, but that is still more than I want to spend....

alternate.eago
Jul 19, 2006
Insert randomness here.

meatpimp posted:

This is slowly creeping and will gain traction until all of AI is driving beater 7s. We'll figure out how to fix all the fragile, hyper-expensive toys and corner the market. It is our destiny.

I had a Beater 7 for a while. An E32. I miss the space in that car. And the fact that in 1991 I would have been a baller. The E38 has to be one of my favorite car body styles of all time though. I still want one. It would literally drive me to the poor house, caressing my rear end with its sweet Bavarian leather the entire time (when/if it ran).

To sum it up, I had a bad BMW experience. But I still want an E38.

• Locked thread