Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
REEEEEEEEEEED ROCKETyummmmmmmm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
If you're going to Taco Bell and counting calories you're doing it wrong.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I found a working Acer Aspire One 160gb netbook and charger and some speakers in the dumpster last night. It was with a big load of other stuff that looked like an apartment clearout and I just happened to notice it peeking out. Fresh install of XP, nothing on it at all.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

kastein posted:

That name.

Did you create that account or was it already on there?

I may have set that as my username :haw:

And the sad thing is, a lot of my friends have been talking about how weak netbooks are in the performance category and yet it vastly outspecs any laptop or tower I've ever owned.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I bought a Art

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/cto/4590549436.html

My buddy and i are picking this up on sunday as his first car ever

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

INCHI DICKARI fucked around with this message at 19:47 on Jul 30, 2014

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Baller Witness Bro posted:

Is that a reasonable asking price? Seems to be double what he should pay.

Find me a better one for cheaper within a few hours drive then :q:

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Better start? Sure. But he doesnt want a Corolla. And i keep tabs on Gremlins and Pacers in my monthly Biturbo searches and anything tha pops up under 2k is usually a basket case and average solid runners are usually 2500 to 3. I did see one non running missing parts for 900 once though.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I may have influenced the decision slightly, he was cross shopping old nissan hardbodies and rangers and toyota pickups and i spent ten seconds on craigslist and sent him that link and he called the guy on the spot :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Let me tell you about a thing called Amsoil

• Locked thread