Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slow is Fast
Dec 25, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slow is Fast
Dec 25, 2006

One of the many reasons I don't want to date seriously again. I am not going to be the caretaker of your shitbox.

Slow is Fast
Dec 25, 2006

Baller Witness Bro posted:

Surely you can find a nice Corolla driving partner? Changing oil once in a while is worth it if you find the right girl/guy.

I dated a girl once with a nice volvo and she took it to the dealer and I didn't have to touch it and it was awesome.

Slow is Fast
Dec 25, 2006

Friend just scored that for 1k.

Runs and drives.

Turbo.

Slow is Fast
Dec 25, 2006

gently caress every piece of loving poo poo vendor ever.

I am so loving tired of people with business where I am TRYING to give them money and they are doing every single loving thing they can to make it difficult.

Dollars go in, good or service goes out. HOW loving DIFFICULT IS THAT TO UNDERSTAND.

I am so glad I don't do RFQs for a living because I'd probably shoot myself.

Slow is Fast
Dec 25, 2006

Subaru kids love rotella T6

Slow is Fast
Dec 25, 2006

Boss vehicle update.

He traded in his BMW X5 for a Trailblazer...

Which loving had the CEL come on pulling out of the dealer now and the vehicle stalled.

They apparently replaced the fuel pump and sensor yesterday.

Slow is Fast
Dec 25, 2006

BrokenKnucklez posted:

At least they are both strait 6's. So... you know... theres that.

They threw a coilpack on it and it's fine. We got a leakdown and compression test out of the dealer for wasting his time.

At least with the trailblazer all the loving accessories arent water cooled and there are like 4 moving parts and its a big dumb GM product so whatever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slow is Fast
Dec 25, 2006

Roadkill is saying that subaru said they could beat them with a big fat 2.5L legacy. THIS GONNA BE GOOD.

Also, while retrieving my speeding ticket from my car this morning, I locked my keys in the car.

FML.

• Locked thread