Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rscott
Dec 10, 2009
I ate two burritos from chipotle for dinner tonight but then I'm liable to go 24 hours without eating anything which I understand is terribly unhealthy but I'm not fat (the opposite really) so it's hard to give a poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rscott
Dec 10, 2009
Yeah I don't know why you wouldn't have left right at 9:00. I mean you're delivering pizzas, it's not it's the end of the world if you peace out on time, and if your boss would have shitcanned you for leaving when you said you had to leave then you don't want to work there anyways.

rscott
Dec 10, 2009

freelop posted:

For the people with AC, supposing you didn't have AC what does the temperature actually get up to?

When my AC died earlier this year it was 90*f inside my apartment

e: at 4 am with all the windows open

rscott fucked around with this message at 22:12 on Jul 9, 2014

rscott
Dec 10, 2009

rndmnmbr posted:

I'd rather drive the worst Texas road than the best Oklahoma road, any day. There is no comparison.

I still have nightmares about driving down OK Highway 9 in thunderstorms. Only goddamned highway I've seen with curbs instead of shoulders, and more hot tar quickpatch than actual road surface.

Yeah what the gently caress is up with this poo poo

rscott
Dec 10, 2009
One of about three people in my life who I care deeply about thinks I'm a worthless piece of poo poo and it kind of makes me want to consume a vast amount of mind numbing substances

rscott
Dec 10, 2009
gently caress privatized healthcare in general

rscott
Dec 10, 2009
America kind of does despite the myriad of media that demonstrates how hosed up we are

rscott
Dec 10, 2009
but it's a dry he- :commissar:

rscott
Dec 10, 2009

IOwnCalculus posted:

I will still take this any day over 90 degrees and humid. Humidity is hell.

yeah it was 101 with ~45% RH yesterday here in Wichita and I sweated through my shirt just driving home in less than 20 minutes, mostly highway miles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rscott
Dec 10, 2009
The bar I go to every thursday for dollar tacos and cheap beer burned down and I'm bummed

• Locked thread