Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Disgruntled Bovine
Jul 5, 2010

kastein posted:

For fucks sake jeep, stop being a shitbag or I am crushing you. I will take pleasure in it. Don't. loving. Tempt. Me. :argh:

Do it with the 5 ton. Automotive fratricide.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Disgruntled Bovine
Jul 5, 2010

Rhyno posted:

I failed a CPR class in high school. I just sort of stopped and said "I probably won't ever need to do this" so I got up and left.

It wouldn't help anyway. An EMT friend of mine said it's only effective less than 10% of the time.

Could be that he's just really poo poo at CPR though.

Disgruntled Bovine
Jul 5, 2010

NitroSpazzz posted:

Related to my post above what would be the best way to cut a lot of stainless steel pipe? Horizontal band saw with a stainless blade? We have 1000+lb of pipe with aluminum and copper fittings, if I chop the fittings off it's worth three times as much and I can keep the difference.

A bandsaw might do the job, but it really depends how hardened the stainless is. If it's hard (as I suspect it may be for high pressure piping) you may be better off with an abrasive chop saw, as you'll burn through bandsaw blades pretty fast trying to cut very hard material. That said, most hardened stainless is still not terribly hard, so you may be fine. You can get carbide bandsaw blades, but I think they're probably ludicrously expensive. The downside of the chop saw would be that it's way louder, more dangerous (abrasive cutting discs can shatter) and produces a lot of dust rather than chips.

• Locked thread