Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sinestro
Oct 31, 2010

The perfect day needs the perfect set of wheels.
I'm essentially the skinniest that I've been in my life, at least in terms of BMI. I'm still 230 lbs and 5' 11" :smithicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sinestro
Oct 31, 2010

I learned on a 1983 Toyota Pickup with a nearly non-existent clutch and no 2nd gear synchro. It also took all of my upper body strength to actually get the gear stick to move, as this was not long after it was removed from a decade and a half in a farmer's yard in Whatcom country, WA and there was a bit of a rust and algae problem.

My E30 is the first manual I've actually owned, and I only stalled out three times driving it the mile to my house.

Sinestro
Oct 31, 2010

Viggen posted:

When did AI become the pantshitting GBS version of D&D?

When D&D became a safe space for mentally handicapped leftists who post about how much they hate corporations from Starbucks on the Macbook Pro their father who is also paying for them to go to a 50,000 dollar a year liberal arts college bought them.

• Locked thread