Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

I have a car and it goes brrrrmm brrrrmm and I like to use the horn on it all the time :q:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

freelop posted:

What about film adaptations?

I liked Man of Steel because Superman wasn't cheesy in it

Man of Steel sucked because it wasn't cheesy enough

Darkgrim Superman worked as well as a VW DSG gearbox (or Chrysler A604 if I am being real nasty).

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

IOwnCalculus posted:

If you've already got a 360, it was in Forza 4.

Same with the XB Falcon.

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

Why are you lot talking about summer for? It's winter time at the moment you crazy people!

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

Geirskogul posted:

Welp, bought the blipshift shirt.

I wish they would reprint some of their older shirts. I'd do anything to have the "Money can't buy happiness but it can buy more horsepower" t-shirt

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

Cat Terrist posted:

Mad Max : Fury Road looks like it has THE INTERCEPTOR coming back.

If you do not have a serious boner from this, get the gently caress out. I seriously dont care if the movie is crap, if it has the supercharger screaming, I'll have a joygasm

It's not being filmed in Australia, nor does it have an Aussie actor playing Mad Max.

Might as well be as forgotten as Beyond Thunderdome

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

Viggen posted:

E: Oz really sucks. It comes off as some strong poo poo, and wait, no, its just prison assrape with a gimp for cut scenes. Woop-de-loving do. Its trying too hard to be edgy. I think I'm done with this series at S1E4.

Sorry to see that, because there is a lot more to it than the prison rape.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

Powershift posted:

Not exactly surprising, but with the new "season" of drive, the videos are going to be locked behind a paywall.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I was wondering why there hasn't been any Chris Harris videos for ages. Really disappointed.

• Locked thread