Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Magic Underwear
May 14, 2003

Young Orc

NitroSpazzz posted:

2 gallons of water a day, I get dehydrated easy. No glucometer, no multivitamin. My gut is completely f'ed up so between poor absorption and wildly varying hunger this is pretty normal.

You ate four whole bagels, each of which had nutella smeared on it, as a snack between a huge breakfast and a huge lunch? What the gently caress. Maybe you have the world's largest tapeworm or something, no human should be able to eat that much food in a day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magic Underwear
May 14, 2003

Young Orc

Super Aggro Crag posted:

Glad you're okay STR. I never tried Ativan but I love loading up on Xanax and drinking a beer or 6, blacking out and waking up in my backyard under the picnic table.

you need rehab more than him

Magic Underwear
May 14, 2003

Young Orc

Rhyno posted:

It's just stomach turning that this guy, a known idiot, has people lining up to form a posse to got and attack the people he nearly took with him.
http://wane.com/2014/07/29/motorcyclist-critical-after-accident-on-state-boulevard/

"Burcham was not wearing a helmet."

• Locked thread