Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
slurry_curry
Nov 26, 2003
<3mini-moni+animu^_^

You Am I posted:

Man of Steel sucked because it wasn't cheesy enough

Darkgrim Superman worked as well as a VW DSG gearbox (or Chrysler A604 if I am being real nasty).

Hey! I like my DSG gearbox, granted I plan on getting rid of the car before the bumper to bumper warranty runs out......

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slurry_curry
Nov 26, 2003
<3mini-moni+animu^_^

Geirskogul posted:

For comparison, in Phoenix the AC drains drip into the gutters. In the NE and PacNW, AC drains are tied into the sewer.

hahaha AC in PacNW? Why do you think we all bitch when it gets above 80 outside? No one has AC except in their cars or maybe office buildings.

mariooncrack posted:

The only problem for me is that they tend to turn the air conditioning up too high and I end up wearing a hoodie in the middle of the summer

I had that problem at one of my old offices. It was cold enough that my hands were going numb and my coworkers would come outside with my when I smoked to warm up.

slurry_curry
Nov 26, 2003
<3mini-moni+animu^_^

Geirskogul posted:

Ah. Southern Idaho. That's your problem :v:. (it never gets as bad as FL or MS, but it can still get pretty bad with the rockies/salish mountains grabbing weather before it heads east).

I always forget that stuff east of the mountains is considered part of the PNW. Hell, I try to forget that eastern Washington unless I want to go to lake chelan. People think Washington is super liberal, but really its only along the coast, once you get over the mountains its as republican as you can get.

slurry_curry
Nov 26, 2003
<3mini-moni+animu^_^

kastein posted:

Now you sound like the guys from Project Binky.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hCPODjJO7s

I was just re-watching some of their videos today. The fab work is just amazing and I can't wait for them to get it driving.

• Locked thread