Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
neckbeard
Jan 25, 2004

Oh Bambi, I cried so hard when those hunters shot your mommy...
I've had my Golf wagon for almost a year now, this is the first car I've had that has roof rails on it. I believe I'm getting a lot more bird poo poo on my car than I did with my previous car. Does anyone else have this issue? Are birds more likely to poo poo on my car because they can perch on the roof rails or am I just being paranoid/retarded?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neckbeard
Jan 25, 2004

Someone had posted a clean R32 GT-R in the Awesome poo poo thread and I was wondering do you guys in the US get the R32s now that they're 25 years old, or are they still banned from the whole Motorex fiasco?

neckbeard
Jan 25, 2004

a co-worker sold his Mustang to buy a 2005 BMW 745i this week. So much schadenfreude to be had once he has to start repairing/maintaining that thing

neckbeard
Jan 25, 2004

BraveUlysses posted:

I don't get it... If you're going to get a 7 series why would you get anything but an e38? That generation looks like poo poo.

Or why you would get an E65 when you could get an E39 M5 for about the same money?

While walking to work today I saw someone driving a Ram SRT-10 - I've made some poor financial decisions in my time, but I've never done anything that stupid

• Locked thread