Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
stone soup
Jul 8, 2004

Fucknag posted:

I'm currently in a discussion on FB with a former coworker. He's convinced that the Mustang is gonna go to FWD eventually, because "fuel economy" and "investors" and "the market is changing".

Also a used GT-R is a better deal than any American sports car.

Wasn't the Probe supposedly the fwd replacement for the Mustang? I've never seen anything to back that up, though

Edit; It seems as though Mazda was developing a 626 coupe and it might have been a Mustang rival and so Ford wanted in on a chassis sharing brand swap thing seeing as they were partners or something and thus was born the Probe. There ya go

stone soup fucked around with this message at 02:09 on Jul 30, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stone soup
Jul 8, 2004

cursedshitbox posted:

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/cto/4594703532.html

Someone should buy this ratty POS and drive it as is.

That's at least a $1500 car here in Minnesota for the body alone. I wish a goon would pick this up so I could live vicariously through them.

Edit; The next car I buy I will be going to a salt-free state and driving it back.

stone soup fucked around with this message at 00:54 on Aug 1, 2014

• Locked thread