Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Siochain
May 24, 2005

"can they get rid of any humans who are fans of shitheads like Kanye West, 50 Cent, or any other piece of crap "artist" who thinks they're all that?

And also get rid of anyone who has posted retarded shit on the internet."

T1g4h posted:

Jesus loving christ, why do people insist on shifting from reverse to drive or vice versa while the vehicle is still moving :gonk:

I have a coworker that always does that in our work truck and I keep expecting to hear horrible sounds :(

The wife does it to. At least its only at rolling speeds, but she won't listen :( I want to cry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Siochain
May 24, 2005

"can they get rid of any humans who are fans of shitheads like Kanye West, 50 Cent, or any other piece of crap "artist" who thinks they're all that?

And also get rid of anyone who has posted retarded shit on the internet."

Powershift posted:

Well, gently caress.

At least your not in Manitoba/Sask. Horrid flooding in SE Sask/SW Manitob - I've got friends with basements full of water. I also missed the hail here in N.Ont by about 10 miles - some fist-sized chunks of sky-ice showing up on Facebook from close'ish towns.

• Locked thread